Reviews for Coloring Outside the Lines
Dollybigmomma chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I loved The Red Line and I'm sure I'll love this one as well. I did notice that you could really use a beta, however. If you're interested in some help, I would love to do it. I currently work for savannavansmutsmut, twilightguru09, tickledpinkstamper, crysta656 and a few others as needed. If you're interested,PM me!
lmhsfan chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I love you, I love you, I love you! SEQUEL! I haven't even read it yet... I just had to tell you... that I love you. lol
twilunatic chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I just wanted to tell you how excited I am that you are writing this story. I read alot of fan fiction and The Red Line is my absolute favorite story.
eleonor317 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
OMG! I'M SOOO RIDICULOUSLY HAPPY RIGHT NOW! Eeeeek! I've been waiting for this day for SO long i literally stopped breathing for a wole thirty seconds LOL I LOVE this story and i'm so so so very happy that you're sharing a sequel with us Thank you so much Winndsinger if i could kiss you i would lmfao I loved the first chapter...poor edward there was just no way he wouldn't be fucked up after everything :s poor baby! The part in the dream with katie just FREAKED ME THE HELL OUT! So glad you cut it there lmao I've missed this story and your amazing writing so excited for the rest of this!
Jerzygirlz chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Yippppee...the sequel is here! I was so excited to see the alert in my inbox! :-) What a great way to start! Edwards dreams are sad, but with his family there to help him, he will be ok. I can't wait to see where this goes and yeah umm...the rodeo! WOW, looking forward the the journey and reading your fantastic writing!
My Robsession chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Yay! I'm so excited you have started the sequel! I LOVED The Red Line. One of the most memorable stories I have read. I can't wait to see where you take this story. I look forward to the journey :-)
SherriB chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
First and foremose, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!. For starting the sequel to "The Red Line." That is one of my most favorite fics. I truly loved reading it as I read it twice. It made me laugh, cry and made my stomach churn. Being in Bum Fuck Egypt after living in New York could make anyone crazy. I know that Edward is having a hard time but he does have to remember that he is FREE and with his daughter and Bella. While in New York, that was all that he wished for and now he has it. It is natural for him to be afraid for his daughter, just like any parent would. I am so looking forward to a little loving between Bella and Edward. THANKS FOR THE AWESOME READING AND THANK YOU AGAIN FOR WRITING THIS SEQUEL. Sher
SailorV911 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Poor edward. Dreaming those horrible things about Victoria and his little girl! Terrible. And so scared for her to start school. This story made my day when I saw it in my email. Yay! Haha, and could anything be hotter than Edward at a rodeo? Except Edward stripping naked that is. :)
Steph3526 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
YAY!I'm so glad there's a sequel to the red line!
libbybelle chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Welcome back! Looking forward to the rodeo. Perhaps Edward will excel since it is physical and a performance. Geography is not my forte, but Wyoming isn't in the South, is it?
ohsynapse chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Yay! I'm so excited for this! I loved Red Line so much - I wish iFic had picked it up before they stopped running. I'd love to have it on my iPod, but that window of opportunity has passed :P

-Jumps up and down with glee- Oooh, I missed your Slutward. Or is it Slutony, now? Grr. Happy writing, regardless. I can't wait to read more.
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
OMG! I squeeled when I saw this in my inbox! And Edward is a cry baby right now huh? lol and holy hell he is going to be in the rodeo, Yikes! hahahahahahaha!
auroraluna1 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Yay! I'm so glad you decided to write the sequel to Redline. This was a great first chapter! :) I look forward to following you on this journey.
carebear309 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
So psyhced for this! Never thought we would see it. Can't wait for more. Hope that Edward can be happy in their new life and relax a little.
twimom817 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Nice start to the sequel. Can't wait to see what happens next.
7,101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 449 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 469 .. Last Next »