Reviews for Battle Scars
jWatson-Holmes chapter 1 . 4/9
Random reviewer: Kyo Kara Maoh.
The Writer's Life chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Let me tell you, I have revisited this fic so many times since I found it about six months ago - absolutely love this one!
Guinevere81 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Very interesting story, a variation on a theme I have used myself... interesting how a similar theme can develop into two so very different stories. I liked it.
nadinesherlockian chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
i love it!
holz x chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Amazing to of read.
PhoenixFeather0198 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Beautiful. Loved the friendship woven delicately throughout the story, you wrote this extremely well.
Seranix chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I wanted to thank you for writing this with such class. Living with an addict is a special kind of hell. I can speak from experience. My brother has had addiction problems for as long as I can remember. Your story was very well done.
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I liked the 'old married couple friendship' you achieved in this fic, and there were so many layers as well, to do with the consequences of destructive behaviours and relational conflict. Anyway, the kiss was a beautiful and unexpected moment.
Guns-N'-Rocksalt chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Well done, I'm glad they made up.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Wow, really touching, loved it!

:D
FJH4ever chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
i love you for this. and, if u ask me, john should have hit him back. i'm glad they "kissed and made up" though.
veryloyalveryquickly chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This was amazing!
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
aw, that was so cute! i really liked reading it, they were both so cute! great job!
mustangwoman chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
That was excellent! Thank you!
mabaroshi16 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I loved that! Very well written :) I liked Sherlock memorizing the bruise, never to be deleted. very cool.