Reviews for Just Another High School Story
Hola48 chapter 5 . 4/20
i just know it wasn't jacob that dis all that stuff
angelari7 chapter 6 . 3/19
I hope you will update this story.
jenny chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
love it
ally129a chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
I wish that the secret admirer would have been EDWARD ! :'( please put some romance between the two!
animerules4ever chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
Wait a minute... if Edward isn't the secret admirer then... could it be Jacob!? :O *gasp*
Snowflake1515 chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
Very good story keep up the good work! :) anyways I love the love letter thing and how that Jacob had remembered her little fantasy and reveled that he loved her though those letters but you can just tell that Edward and Bella have something that you know for sure she and Jake don't have and you know something is fishy with Jake and he made it worse for himself with his lying about Rose and when Bella finds out the truth of whatever is going on it's going to take a lot of begging to get her forgiveness anyways i just an't wait for her and Edward to get together anyways keep up the good work and update soon! :)
Exceptionaldork chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
I Love this story so much!
PLEASE update soon 3
I can't believe Bella actually believes Jacob!

Ps: I'm new here but have read hundreds of stories.
Could you please check out my story ABANDONED thank you
Werewolfluvver chapter 7 . 5/16/2014
Please continue the story it's sooo good!
Twilight lover chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I'm loving it
Confused chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
Where's the rest of the story?
AmandaLynn26 chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
I hope you haven't given up on this gem! Would love to see were this story unfolds. I have a feeling that jake is hiding something.
IvoryKeys001 chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
Hello, I know you probably won't, it's been months! But pleaaaaaase update, this story is amazing! I absolutely love it. You've probably got better things to do but this story is amazing!
tycchoice chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
please update3
teamedward6011 chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
Wow so rose is talking about Bella behind her back or is Jake lying I guess I have to wait So Please Update Soon!
love it chapter 1 . 5/21/2013