Reviews for Veiled Moon
fellow chapter 2 . 2/18
Pretty cool.
BobaRaptor chapter 10 . 1/19
Great read! Cant wait for the next update, hopefully soon! Take care
blackmamuth chapter 10 . 1/10
Such a shame this is abandonned.

Maybe you should post the fragments you have written on the TFF forem that are not yet posted here.
earendil18 chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
I throught about Isshin's and Ichigo's different interpretations of Ichigo's name. Both read "go" as "guardian angel" and thus as "who protect" but while Isshin read "ichi" as "one" and so "Ichigo" as "one who protect", Ichigo read "ichi" as "first prize" but in the sense of the one who win the first prize, the number one. Thus "Ichigo""Number one guardian angel""Great protector".
But if for example in Masaki's mind, "Ichi" meant "first prize" in the sense of the reward, "Ichigo" would mean "the (first) reward of the guardian angel/reward of the protector." Which is possible given how Masaki and Isshin meet.
Sandaime Hokage chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
Very interesting what you have done so far, have had a lot of fun reading it, looking forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
Great Story!
JensenDaniels32 chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
A weak Ichigo. Well...I'm out.
Raethor chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
...so Uzme is wrong but Ichigo has to apologize?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
Pretty good girl or guy
regfurby chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
Truly a clusterfuck of massive proportions. Reading this is like watching a train wreck in motion, horrendous but can't tear your eyes away.

... Not to say that your writing is bad, really. It's actually pretty decent.

But, watching as shit hits the fan... again... and again... and again...

It's like waiting for the final mushroom cloud to appear and the credits to start scrolling up the screen.

The small amounts of fanservice here and there do help though. A bit. At least I do stop scrolling to read the occasional nipple description.

Hmm... at least Ichigo has Yashima now. She's gonna die, right? Like in all those horror slashers where the poor cute girl is rescued but still somehow dies...

The shit that Isshin pulled on Ichigo totally turned my stomach. There are far too many stories where villains pull that exact same shit to torment the heroes, turning all the hero's closest friends against him because they trust the villain more than the hero. In fact, Ichigo gets that exact same shit pulled on him during the Fullbring arc, where one of his enemies inserted himself into the history of all his friends and family and made himself their 'closest friend', turning them all against Ichigo. I would have expected Ichigo to break all of Isshin's bones and put him in hospital so that the 'injuries' sustained from the 'robbery' act would become real... but that's just me. I guess Ichigo is just that much of a better guy than me.

I guess I'll read on just to see how this train wreck ends...
IchiIchi chapter 10 . 6/12/2014
Ichigo's so shy o.o love the story so far though :-P Ikki is scheming x.x I love Uzume though and I feel bad for her q.q hope Ichigo can explain himself well enough xD update soon :D
kyugan chapter 10 . 6/8/2014
Why does something tell me this is going to come back to bite berry-tan in the ass?
Hikari no Suzaku chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
Oh God my sides; I haven't laughed this much since I read Champion's Champion. Absolutely brilliant work Ghostie, well done
...Oh sweet mother of all that is good and sacred; ROCK AND MAITO HAVE REINCARNATED! ...I can see the sunset...
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
Yuzu is a Yandere
Hyp3rB14d3 chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
Wow. That was actually really good.

And Ichigo actually remained powerless the whole time. I was more than half expecting him to either reawaken his Shinigami powers or to awaken Fullbring.

Ichigo also didn't steal Minato's Sekirei. Which is a good thing. All too often, when there's a crossover between a harem series and a non-harem series, the lead from the non-harem series steals the harem of the lead from the harem series. I can't tell you how frustrating that is.

That said, I'm seeing it's been a year and a half since this story updated. Is it still going, or is this a dead fic?