Reviews for Veiled Moon
Ferno16 chapter 10 . 2/16
Its really saddening that this story hit a roadblock and stop. But I don't blame you many authors suffer the same thing.
Ferno16 chapter 6 . 2/15
... never change Isshin never change. Thumbs up!
funkmasterjo chapter 10 . 11/15/2017
nice
CapriSunnyD chapter 6 . 10/14/2017
This was far more enjoyable before you brought his friends and family fully into this. I went from not hating them to hating them in less than half the chapter.
Bunny153539 chapter 7 . 10/4/2017
Can't believe I am re-reading this!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/14/2017
The humor and the transition in this chapter was smooth you bastard. Cheers on that.
Masterx01 chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
uhmmm arent the sekireis forbiden of leaving Shinto-Teito or something? I can think of various reason about why the MIB wouldnt let them go out the city...
Seki108 chapter 10 . 11/15/2016
Well, I still hope this gets continued someday. I re-read this for the second time now and even found the WIP for Chapter 7 on TFF.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/14/2016
Gods, I wish this wasn't abandoned...
Guest chapter 7 . 9/8/2016
In my opinion, this is the best Bleach/Sekirei Crossover on this site. It's pretty amazing man, I had to reread this all over again just to enjoy it again. I do have to be nitpicky at you.
I really wanted Uzume to be his only Sekirei, in my opinion, it would make it a lot better story.
VeiledMoonFan chapter 10 . 9/6/2016
The story is great. I love how you made Ichigo's action so in character and really explained characters actions. The story is good to you don't have Ichigo dominating battlefields like so many other authors do. Please update, this is by far the best bleach/sekerei crossover and one of the best bleach crossovers.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 10 . 6/10/2016
Shame you stopped writing this, it was very well done. Though to be honest, I had really hoped that you were going to break the mold and make a non-harem Sekirei story, and was really excited about that, as that was how it looked like it was going for a while. Ah well. Guess I'll toss this on my alerts list just in case.
Ints chapter 10 . 3/13/2016
3 years without an update, guess it's safe to say it's dead.
Unfortunate since it's a great fic.
plbo chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
Please update. This is my favorite fanfic and wish we atleast had a confirmation it's abandoned
BladeofRays chapter 10 . 11/27/2015
The best Sekirei fic out there.

This is better than In Flight IMO.

Such a shame that it seems to be abondaned.

Really hope you will update this sometime in the future