Reviews for Veiled Moon
The humor and the transition in this chapter was smooth you bastard. Cheers on that.
Masterx01 chapter 1 . 1/26
uhmmm arent the sekireis forbiden of leaving Shinto-Teito or something? I can think of various reason about why the MIB wouldnt let them go out the city...
Seki108 chapter 10 . 11/15/2016
Well, I still hope this gets continued someday. I re-read this for the second time now and even found the WIP for Chapter 7 on TFF.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/14/2016
Gods, I wish this wasn't abandoned...
Guest chapter 7 . 9/8/2016
In my opinion, this is the best Bleach/Sekirei Crossover on this site. It's pretty amazing man, I had to reread this all over again just to enjoy it again. I do have to be nitpicky at you.
I really wanted Uzume to be his only Sekirei, in my opinion, it would make it a lot better story.
VeiledMoonFan chapter 10 . 9/6/2016
The story is great. I love how you made Ichigo's action so in character and really explained characters actions. The story is good to you don't have Ichigo dominating battlefields like so many other authors do. Please update, this is by far the best bleach/sekerei crossover and one of the best bleach crossovers.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 10 . 6/10/2016
Shame you stopped writing this, it was very well done. Though to be honest, I had really hoped that you were going to break the mold and make a non-harem Sekirei story, and was really excited about that, as that was how it looked like it was going for a while. Ah well. Guess I'll toss this on my alerts list just in case.
Ints chapter 10 . 3/13/2016
3 years without an update, guess it's safe to say it's dead.
Unfortunate since it's a great fic.
plbo chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
Please update. This is my favorite fanfic and wish we atleast had a confirmation it's abandoned
BladeofRays chapter 10 . 11/27/2015
The best Sekirei fic out there.

This is better than In Flight IMO.

Such a shame that it seems to be abondaned.

Really hope you will update this sometime in the future
chemiczen chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
You have really weird formatting. Makes it harder to read. And before you ask, no, the problem isn't on my end.
HereticalShinigami chapter 10 . 9/23/2015
I really loved this story. I'll admit I was hoping for a purely Ichigo/Uzume based story, but it really did explore the actual reactions of someone to unexpected declarations of love, something which most Sekirei fics just ignore. It felt really deep and totally natural, which is why I'm sad it's not continuing.
Dareth chapter 10 . 8/18/2015
This...is the best bleach/sekirei crossover on this site. The others just dont have the details or the heart. This one is actually interesting.
eoinreidy chapter 10 . 8/1/2015
I was rooting for matsu to pick ichigo too bad.
Red Death chapter 6 . 7/17/2015
I hope you pick the story up again someday. I really like this one. Excellent read.