Reviews for Veiled Moon
Gods, I wish this wasn't abandoned...
In my opinion, this is the best Bleach/Sekirei Crossover on this site. It's pretty amazing man, I had to reread this all over again just to enjoy it again. I do have to be nitpicky at you.
I really wanted Uzume to be his only Sekirei, in my opinion, it would make it a lot better story.
VeiledMoonFan chapter 10 . 9/6
The story is great. I love how you made Ichigo's action so in character and really explained characters actions. The story is good to you don't have Ichigo dominating battlefields like so many other authors do. Please update, this is by far the best bleach/sekerei crossover and one of the best bleach crossovers.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 10 . 6/10
Shame you stopped writing this, it was very well done. Though to be honest, I had really hoped that you were going to break the mold and make a non-harem Sekirei story, and was really excited about that, as that was how it looked like it was going for a while. Ah well. Guess I'll toss this on my alerts list just in case.
Ints chapter 10 . 3/13
3 years without an update, guess it's safe to say it's dead.
Unfortunate since it's a great fic.
plbo chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
Please update. This is my favorite fanfic and wish we atleast had a confirmation it's abandoned
BladeofRays chapter 10 . 11/27/2015
The best Sekirei fic out there.

This is better than In Flight IMO.

Such a shame that it seems to be abondaned.

Really hope you will update this sometime in the future
chemiczen chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
You have really weird formatting. Makes it harder to read. And before you ask, no, the problem isn't on my end.
HereticalShinigami chapter 10 . 9/23/2015
I really loved this story. I'll admit I was hoping for a purely Ichigo/Uzume based story, but it really did explore the actual reactions of someone to unexpected declarations of love, something which most Sekirei fics just ignore. It felt really deep and totally natural, which is why I'm sad it's not continuing.
Dareth chapter 10 . 8/18/2015 the best bleach/sekirei crossover on this site. The others just dont have the details or the heart. This one is actually interesting.
eoinreidy chapter 10 . 8/1/2015
I was rooting for matsu to pick ichigo too bad.
Red Death chapter 6 . 7/17/2015
I hope you pick the story up again someday. I really like this one. Excellent read.
Etherious Natsu Dragneel chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Hi! I loved this story and were wondering if you would allow me to adopt it maybe?
EvilDragonMuspelheim chapter 10 . 6/13/2015
amazing I must say!
Skullduggery Goodfellow chapter 10 . 6/7/2015
It's too bad this is dead/dormant. The interaction between Ichigo and Uzume is spot on.