Reviews for Renegade
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
It is a bit differnt, yes. It protrays Martha as a bit more bitter than she ever seemed in the show. I don't think it really shattered her heart to leave him; I think it was breaking her heart more to stay. She'd found a man who she loved who loved her back (and no, I don't buy that crap about her marrying Micky of all people).

It's interesting that you start this by saing she wishes she wasn't the only companion on the TARDIS. Wouldn't it have been oh so differnt if Micky, Rose, Jack, Martha, and Donna could have all traved with the Doctor at the same time? More like the 5th Doctor who usually had three companions. It would probably have been easier for all of them. Less pressure on any one person to be everything all at once. Kind of like that one time that they all *were* on the TARDIS together, and the Doctor comments on how the TARDIS was intended to be crewed by something like 6 people.
shadowpanda101 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I like it! It's very deep and very emotional, brilliant job -!
wildflowersummer chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I like this. It's an interesting internalization of Martha's emotional arc. She isn't always blinded by his impressiveness and has inner strength. I'm happy to see someone write Martha well. Nice story.
thebadwitch13 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I like this style of writing! It is different from your usual writing, but it flows so well with communicating the thoughts of Martha.

Martha does not get nearly enough love from fanfiction. People don't really seem to like her, which is a shame.

I think you got Martha's character perfectly.

Her fustration, anger, jealousy...and her realization that she has to leave the Doctor.

I really enjoyed this!