Reviews for This Is Love
twlightbella chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Sad and happy
marigold123 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
So sweet...and sad. Lovely writing.
EriksCandleLight chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I literally choked up and cried at the end...

Dammit. Now my laptop is wet...
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
what a powerful story, i had tears coming down my face and couldnt stop them. wow!
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
This story was so incredibly sad, but I'm so happy that they're still happy, as hard as that must be. Bella is so strong in this story and that's so great considering what has happened to her. So sad, but I still loved it!
emmzac chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
OMG what a sad story, loving but sad.
Slytherella chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
How heartbreaking. Beautifully written.
sadtomato chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This shit just broke me... such a good story, but so sad. :( The structure was beautiful though. Just lovely.
EdwardCullenizor chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Holy shit! That makes me want to cry! I love it! Could you make this into a longer story? Please?
Micki Martini chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Well done and good luck. I told myself I wouldn't cry over this, I failed. I had an acquaintance named Kim. Twenty years ago our husbands played softball together. Her husband, named Edward (Eddie) of all things, raced snowmobiles. He was seriously injured in an accident while racing and was in a coma for 8 months before he died. He was 27. He left behind Kim, and their children, a 1 year old, a 2 year old and 4 year old twins. This story made me think of her. Stories like this are written in real lives everyday, and it can happen to anyone. So sad.

Thanks for writing,

Micki
babylou23 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
aww thats heartbreaking, stories like this scare me because it can happen to anyone, great job
SunshineGal3 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Heartbreaking, but very well written.
iluvwm chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I'm sorry to say that was a depressing ending :( I loved everything but the ending.
HhRT chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Oh damn! This is so hauntingly beautiful...sad (I'm balling). But you know ... This is real love.
Twilightlvr1 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Please add me to the list of people who are crying their eyes out. This story is just beautifully written and I loved every word of it. What a strong woman your Bella is to have faith, that yes - this is love and yes, some day we'll be together again. I applaud you on a very heart wrenching, lovely story. Very clever with the way you used the symbol of footprints.