Reviews for Waiting
Lizzy44 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Wow. This is ridiculously awesome. You totally captured Dean's feelings, and how a lot of us fans are feeling. Very moving!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
LOVE IT... LOL
zuimar chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Amazing one-shot! You couldn't write a bad story even if your life depended on it. Great insight in the bond between the brothers! They really do complement one another.

I cannot understand how it's possible that fan fic writers seem to know the boys better than some of the writers for the show. If you ask me, season 6 so far has been a complete letdown.

Thank you for yet another great fic!
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
LOL. Go, Dean! And by speaking for him, kelhome, I think you've spoken for a LOT of us! Great job.
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
"Because, he was going to get the real Sam back." YES! Please-oh-please let it be! Loved Dean's determination in this...just perfect. Thank you!
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Loved it (:
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Excellent!

What a perfect description of roboSam. 'He was rude and inappropriate, and wanted to get laid all the damn time...This Sam didn't give a two craps about Dean.'

This is not the Sammy that Dean and all of us love.

I love how you described the brothers relationship and this was a good section.

'None of them had had to be able to trust, unquestionably and unceasingly, another person with your life. And, not just once, but over and over again, practically from birth, like he and Sam had had to do. They'd kept each other's confidences and secrets, faced death and loss and injury nearly every day of their lives. And, no one there to make sense of it all, except each other.'

Dean is not an idiot, he knows roboSam doesn't really want his soul back, but the question is why is he still with Dean.

I love Dean's determination. '...he was going to get the real Sam back.'

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
OMG I have tears rolling down my face. You are amazing. This was so beautifully perfect. I know that people think Sam and Dean are codependent but really what choice do they have? They are the only 2 people in the world who have experienced anything remotely to what the other has. They are the only two who understand and know what each other needs. There's a reason they're soul mates. They're souls can't survive without each other. They truly are two halves of a whole. I know what Lisa said and while I don't really have anything against her, she is completely clueless. How could she not be. Its one thing to care about or maybe even love Dean Winchester but there is absolutely without a doubt only one person on Earth, in Heaven, or in Hell, that understands Dean, accepts everything about Dean, knows exactly what Dean needs, and knows how to support Dean, and that's Sammy. The same goes for Sam. That doesn't mean they can't care about other people, but it does mean that they cannot survive without each other. So what Lisa said may be her truth but it isn't THE truth. Sam may make Dean unhappy, frustrated, angry, and desperate, but Sam is the only one who can make Dean feel complete. And I'm not talking a sexual thing. LOL I mean that the exact opposite of what Lisa said is true. Without Sam in his life, Dean would never truly be happy. Dean has done so much for Sam and Sam has done so much for Dean. Dean can and will wait out RoboSam to get Sammy back. He has seen a way to get him back and there is absolutely no turning back now. And Sammy will come back. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind. I only wish the fans would be as patient as Dean is. Every single thing you wrote in this fic is without 100% what is going through Dean's mind. He will get Sammy's soul and he will convince Sam to take it back. He will do it or die trying. Thank you from the bottom of my mushy smushy fangirl heart for this fic. I have recommended it to people to give them hope and reassurance that it will happen. You couldn't have put it better if you yourself were Dean. Wait a minute, are you? :D I would sooo not be surprised! I can't wait to read what you write next! You are truly gifted at writing these guys and I hope to read more from you very soon! *hugs*
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Yes, Dean, do not give up. If anyone has the drive and determination to get Sam's soul back, it's Dean and you showed that very well in this.
Visionairy chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This was great! I particularly liked, "Technically, this guy was not his brother. This guy was responsible for keeping his brother's body safe, for keeping it fed, keeping it close." Excellent!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Bravo! I loved this! Totally what all of us are hoping Dean is actually thinking. I for one, am certain he will do it! Thank you!
PadaMusk chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WRITE MORE... I AM DYING OVER HERE AND CRYING... THIS IS TRULY AMAZING, LIKE REALLY AMAZING!
zaphaelfirefly chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I imagine this is very much how Dean is feeling at the moment; he's trying to make a emotional connection with his brother when his brother doesn't have the emotions to make the connection with.

This is in no way Sam's fault and that is where I find Dean's hurt feelings (while some what understandable) a little off putting. Sam has no control over the way he was sent back, Dean's assuming that once Sam's soul is returned everything is going to be okay. I find that improbable. At best Sam is going to have severe PTSD at worse he's going to be something like a demon. Unless of course they're going to white wash this one.

But any way I think you did a good job of capturing Dean's emotions on this one.
Jester's Tear82 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
You've managed to capture the true essence of the brothers' ralationship and of the show - & I applaud you for that. I agree with every word! Thank you for writing, if it were up to me I'd hire you for the episode when Sam's soul comes back, you would do it justice for sure ;-)
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I loved it! bring the sammy back!