Reviews for To Everything There is a Season
cuttingmoon57 chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
Norcras! You're alive!

All joking aside, though, it's good to see an update from you. I like where this chapter went, with Luso actually still in contact with Jylland, and I'm more interested to see where you take it. Only problem I could see was that it was a tad short, though then again I'm used to writing 4,500 word chapters at the least, so it may just be me.

Anyway, eagerly awaiting the next installment.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
bravo man or women? Please continue the story its great so far.
NickNasby chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
great update. One question were did luso come from or was it a mistake?
HowltheOneWithoutFortune chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Definitely has a good feel to it and has an interesting plot plus beginning. Not to mention that FF Tactics A2 can be a bit challenging to write about. So, great beginning and please write more soon!
cuttingmoon57 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Hey ChrisNorcras

It's always a personal treat to see another addition to the FFTA2 category, and this one doesn't dissapoint.

Firstly, your title is very unique in itself, in a good way. Adding that Bible verse at the beginning was a nice touch.

First chapter looked good as well. Description was kept at a good length and detail. Dialogue was sound. My only complaint would be that the chapter felt a tad short. However, the cliffhanger made up for it.

Anyway, I eagerly await your next installment. I also understand the pressures of writing while in college, so I commend you for not letting your ideas die.

-Cuttingmoon57
Mike AZ 2 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Your Final Fantasy Tactics A2 fanfic "To Everything There is a Season" is a good fic so far.

Just one thing, what are you going to do with these Grimoire of the Rift characters Cid, Luso, Adelle, Vaan, Penelo, and Hurdy? I can't help but wonder somewhat if any of the above characters will make an appearence in your fic.

It's just an idea, but Maybe you can include some of the game's characters.

Not that I have anything against your OCs or your main character. They sound interesting.

Sorry to ask such an impertinent question or if this review seems a little intrusive, I just got a bit curious for a moment.

Anyway, the cliffhanger sure is mysterious but good. Hope to see what happens in the next chapter soon. Oh, and not to intrude on your spelling, but "hume" is spelled hume.

Other then that, the story looks interesting so far. Again, I apologize if I was being intrusive.