Reviews for Shopping At The Crazy Mall
SunStorm chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Loved your story! Super cute! It was just what I needed today!
Anne Nonymus chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
Just had to say that I really enjoyed this story. Always thought that PJ and Brendan belonged together. I liked how you wrote the drunken confession-could actually imagine that playing out on the show- and how the rest of the guys reacted to the "big news" after all the worry she went through about telling them.

Great job,

Anne
bizzyb chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Yay My Boys fic so excited! There are only like 10 of these on ff. Glad i'm reading yours, i really wanted it to end with Brendan and P.J. together. Anyway good job!
Harpiebird chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
absolutely adored this _ Seriously I wanted this to happen so bad.
padfootsprincess02 chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
This is how S3 needed to go! Amazing story.
dhampir65 chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
this is exactly what i wanted to happen!... thank you so much for this!.. i needed this closure for both brando and pj.-as far as im concern, this is canon to me! :)
dhampir65 chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
steph and kenny... need i say more! :)
dhampir65 chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
poor brando, i feel his pain when u see the love of ur life in the hands of another man!... :(
dhampir65 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
i thought i was the only one that the chemistry between brando and pj better than bobby. thanks 4 the fic. i only wished that the writers could've acknowledged that instead of shoving bobby down our throats. so annoying!..
Paula chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
Awww! What a cute ending. I've missed this show. We don't get TBS through our cable provider, so I haven't seen most of the later episodes, but this is how I'd want it to end up. I always really enjoy your writing. I've read most of your Veronica Mars stuff, and I was happy to see that you are also a fan of My Boys. If you have more ideas for PJ and Brando, I'd love to see it.
Paula chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
Ooh! Good use of Stephanie. I like the way that you've written her and Kenny, very much in character from the show. More please!
Paula chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
This is so good! I love the way Bobby knows something is going on but doesn't know what to do about it. And a great ending to the chapter to have PJ and Brando catch Kenny and Steph! Looking forward to the rest.
Paula chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
I love this story. I've always enjoyed My Boys, and though I do like PJ with Bobby, there's always been something between her and Brando. Can't wait to read more.