Reviews for A New Beginning!
spritznar chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
ahaha, when i decided to check for alex mack fanfic i didn't really expect to find anything, let alone something this awesome XD

this made my night, thanks
Writing4ever4God chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
Hi! I really liked this chapter! Annie and Alex making up was awesome and just like the show! You really redeamed yourself with this chapter. I really enjoyed reading it. I hope to read more from you. I'm glad George is going to be okay. But he doesn't learn his lesson, does he? GOL! You wrote Annie/Alex's relationship perfectly in this chapter and I was really happy. I can't wait to read more from you.

God bless
NightWatcher666 chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
This is quite excellent so far. Keep up the good work.
Writing4ever4God chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
Hi! I really liked this chapter! I'm glad Alex is going to make up with Annie soon. And Barbara's talk with Annie was awesome as well! I've always liked their mother a lot. I don't think Annie would have that view though. Sure she's a scientist, but she could still have faith in God. I can't wait for more! I got your message. I'm glad you're bringing Ray back! I hope Alex knows what she's doing with Danielle! I'm glad Barbara stood up for Alex.

God bless,

Writing4ever4God chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Hi. I hope you're doing well. Firstly, I wasn't complaining about you changing Annie's first name. I was merely stating that her real first name is Anne. If it hadn't been said in the show, you could use Annet and nobody would have said anything because we wouldn't have known any better. But Annie has a first name and it should be used. That's the last I'll say on the subject.

Anyway, this chapter was really good. The only thing I disagree on is what Alex did to Annie. Alex would NEVER attack her like that! That part almost had me in tears. Yes, she and Annie have verbal fights as seen in many episodes-especially the storm, but Alex would NEVER...she loves her sister too much to hurt her like that! And then to just walk away when Annie needs her help? Other than that, I really did like this chapter. I hope Alex goes back home and straightens everything out with her family soon-Annie especially. Other than Alex uncharacteristically attacking Annie, the verbal exchange they had was right on with the show for the most part.

I also hope George is okay.

I can't wait for more

God bless

Writing4ever4God chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Hi! I LOVE this new TSWOAM story! I like how you're writing Alex/Annie's relationship. Again, her name is Anne, not Anet. Watch the storm for proof.

Annie: Well, just remember, if it wasn't for me, Alexandra, you wouldn't even be here today. You'd be locked in a cage at the plant!

Alex: Well, if it wasn't for me, Anne, you wouldn't have a life.

Other than that, the story is awesome and I can't wait for more! Too ka leaf out of Deep Water, did you? GOL! It's all good though.

I can't wait for more!