Reviews for I'll keep you safe
KatAang32 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Very nicely written... I'm working on a story with lemon chapters and I'm not quite sure how to word everything, I like how you worded it all. Thank you for such a great story.
dramioneginnyharry chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
i love this story
KataraLovesAang chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
great story. I love Kataang together
tweeeeetybird chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
lol great job altho i think u shoulda had one of the others from the gang walk in and be like 0.0 WTF! haha luved it tho!
DaBigWilliG chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
good
firebendingmeister chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
oh my gosh! i loved that! you did really great and i like how you made aang hesitant because he didnt want to bring katara pain. along with him conforting her, it really shows how much he really loves her!

BRAVO! AH-MAZING JOB!
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I love this! It's great!
Fsxkataangdude chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Good story,but am I the only one to notice Aang is only 12! Just Saying
Mafsarhet chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Hey, nice lemony goodness! The first is always the hardest to do, isn't it? But you did really well!

This was very romantic and even though their lives are in danger, we are left feeling their love and that they will live through tomorrow.

Very nice!
Niphuria chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Wow, for a first lemon this is very good! I know how brave you have to be to not only write one, but to post one! Believe me, I know! :)

You did well! I kept thinking that they would get caught, too! But I'm glad they didn't. You kept the moment very private and loving and that was just how it should be. Especially on the eve of battle.

Nicely done, authoress!

Oh, I especially liked when Katara said, "Oh, spirits!" I loved that!

This piece was very sweet and nice. Write more! You're getting better and braver all the time. *thumbs up!*
ATHPluver chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
One of the only lemons I enjoy actually. Really good for a first.

ATHPluver

Keep on writing.
Justadreamer15 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
awwww!
minxc chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
wow pretty good for your first lemon. well good even if it wasn't your first one. thanx for sharing. I know how nice it is to have some positive feedback on lemony stories. so I hope my comment brightens your day.
Kataang-is-MYLIFE chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Great job! THough, while I was reading this, I was thinking the whole time, "Oh crap, are they gonna get caught?"

Than god no. Great lemon! It's been ages since I've read a decent one-shot lemon.
JacquelineOLantern chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
ZHUY: first lemon? WOW! PLEASE DO MORE KATAANG LEMONS!

NaughtyBitch: If you do more kataang lemons I ADD YOU TO MY FAVOURITE AUTHORS!