Reviews for By the light of the moon
MUSICFOODANDFLORAL chapter 8 . 1/19/2011
woderful ending to a great story :)
jozac chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
Hi, I started Blink awhile ago and just today found the story again. I spent all day reading both your stories and I was spellbound. You have an amazing mind. The stories both were so detailed and riveting. I just could not stop reading. The writers of the vampire Diaries have nothing on you. Your plot line was spectacular.
chellethebelle chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
Loved the ending! So sweet and left me totally satisfied! Amazing!
lapointe15 chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
such a perfect end to a great story. Although I didn't want it to end. You did an amazing job, although i was not expecting human Damon, and Sam sounds very cute.
stephlouise chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
Awww this story was beautiful, I'm sad stefan died although I'm totally delena but I love the story. You are a great writer x
DragonDiaries chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
OMG, This story is beyond amazing.

The best stoty Ive ever read. It even made me cry.

Im really sad about stefan, but still I loved your writing
Advanceforeverandafterr chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
i like the story but i dont like the ending. number one why did you turn them into humans and secondly you killed poor stefan anyway it was your story you have the right to do anything with it. it was a good one if you ignore those two points but still i like blink better ,It was amazing!i hope you write more like blink where everyone joins in to defeat the biggest enemy.
Pearl-11 chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
Ohh :'( that ending is amaziing
EtherealDemon chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
Really perfect end to a lovely fic.
Miranda Aurelia chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
I absolutely loved this story - it had everything I wanted in a story and with my favorite pairings too! Great job. )
EtherealDemon chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
Crazy good chapter.
For.your.smile chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
:'(
delenasanarchy chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
a little confused but great job nonetheless! update soon i hope
chellethebelle chapter 7 . 1/15/2011
Update, update, update! I loved it and im totally on edge!
bibi 13ca chapter 7 . 1/15/2011
I really love this one, good job!
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »