Reviews for By the light of the moon
chellethebelle chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
Wow! Beautifully written! I love the storyline you have going, it's so creative. I'll be anxiously awaiting the next update!
EtherealDemon chapter 6 . 1/6/2011
It's all so crazy... you must have one hell of an imagination.

Fantastic chapter.
Heatherlina chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
The updates are getting better and better. What a crazy storyline. So addicting. Please continue soon.
gseemann chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
Totally different story line. I'm loving it. More please!
EtherealDemon chapter 5 . 12/25/2010
Crazy prophesy, very nifty of you.

Great chapter that was all around shocking.
bibi 13ca chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
loved it!
remeyqueen74 chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
I can't wait for im praying for a delena happy ever holidays
In-discretion-lies-truth chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
Wow. That was an amazing chapter! Everythings getting explained!

I love this story :)

Merry Christmas!

xx
James' Lily Flower chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
OMG this was soooo awesome! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your ideas! :D Also your characterisation of Katherine, as always, was brilliant. I really can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the fantastic work and happy Christmas!

Love JLF xx
EtherealDemon chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
What? Nick is Klaus... crazy.

Amazing chapter.
Akkasha chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
This is such an excellent story! You ideas and imagination is so intriguing I could barely stop reading! Please please update soon!
James' Lily Flower chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
OMFG THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME! TOTALLY DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING! Fantastic end to the chapter! XD Nice work! :D This story just keeps getting better and better! I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the amazing work hun!

JLF xx
titanica94 chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
Ooh, this begs the question: Nick PetrovaKlaus? WHAT? Haha. I thoroughly enjoy reading this story.
toffeenutlatte chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
WOAH ! ... I have lost the power of speech !

Klaus ?
MUSICFOODANDFLORAL chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
nice cliff hanger!

and i like the twists of a human stefan and forgetful elena! it's a nice deviation from the story on the show

can't wait to read more!
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »