Reviews for The Mystery in the Lady
StellaIncluded chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
I wish you would continue this story! It's quite intriguing...
CrayonClown chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
I am intrigued. Please continue soon. :)

XOXO,

CrayonClown
maligal17 chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
This is a good story and you should really continue it! When you continue it you should make the rating M! Also, you should create a new paragraph every time someone speaks and not use italics for when they speak. I tend to skip over italics even when I know I am not supposed to.

But good story so far!
anteffy1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I love this story! You must keep going with it, I beg you!
ses104 chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
I love time period stories and I think you are doing a great job with this story. Looking forward to reading more!
horseninja chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
Look forward to more:) Curious what happened to Bren based on the dream and where she came from.
stephiet1973 chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
I am intrigued by this story. Interesting concept. Duke and Duchess of Cantilever, that made me laugh! ;)
Pacicos chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
I'm really loving this story, it is a fun diversion from Season 6 and I need all the help I can get. Is the widow's (to be dumped) name's Hannah? Sorry, couldn't help it! Keep the updates coming and thanks!
Bond.Jane chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
Oh this is getting very interesting. And you can just see Jarred up to his old tricks... And Booth as a mistress! Sexy... :)

Jane
Pacicos chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
Love it, I really like these AU stories and this one is shaping up to be a good one, loved Lord Cantilever, a witty sense of humor. Thanks for helping me weather Season 6!
methehuman91 chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
Absolutely charming story, I love stories set in that time period! Well written, looking forward to see what happens :)
Pirate Til The End chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
I LOVED IT! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Bond.Jane chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Oh, I do like me some historical fiction. As a start, this is good, so I am staying tuned for this.

Looking forward to more

Jane Bond
Pyrate Nyre chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I love Victorian stories and one with Booth and Bones should be perfect!