Reviews for Tempting Teasings
Com2meZT chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I love this story and how you let us see with what going on in their minds, the feelings that people hold locked up inside afraid to share...I think alot of men are like Tony willing to let slide through their hand the very person that can give them everything they need because of fear of getting hurt again. That is the Tony of NCIS he is all man, and a friend to the end but does not know how to share what is inside of him. The same goes for Ziva I am just glade that it ended perfectly a release of pressure. I am looking forward to reading more of your Fanfiction...
Rayneydays chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I feel like I need a cold shower...

Haha, very good job.

Other than getting distracted by some spelling issues I enjoyed it very very much )

Good job with staying in character with a smut as well. I was impressed.

1stBonesFan chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Loved it! Loved the "Princess Bride" reference! One of my fave movies ever!
DiNozzo is GOD chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
That was delicious, but I must say that Tony was portrayed rather sad-maybe even pathetic and you kinda beat us over the head with how much he wanted Ziva-no offense but I think we kinda got it after the first ten paragraphs and then the pencil snap really told the tale, but you kinda beat me over the head with HOW much Tony wanted her and it was just disresect, just an FYI on the future you do not need to repeat the same thought over and over and over again. One paragrapgh of how much Tony was facinated with Ziva's appearance would have sufficed to let the reader know how he felt. Anything more tends to make me feel either too stupid to understand the written word or browbeaten into submission of it.

Anyhow, I do think you have great talent, but I have to say this could have used more dialogue. It had a bit too much monologue for me, but the heat between them was so palpable (and you write that very well, btw) that I kept reading.

I hope you do not think I did not like it because I did, but I also like to leave honest reviews and not just skate by with the fluffy "Good Job!" or "Great-update!" Do you know what I mean? was a terrific piece and thank you for sharing your talent with all of us plebians who cannot write like you do. )...

Love Tiva-there is not enough good writers out there who write fanfiction for them as a couple. Thank you for being one of the few I do enjoy...

Kandon Kuuson chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I like this one. I wish Brennan would use your idea on DiNozzo and David this season.

I love gives me that feeling you get when you can tell the writer has written unparalelled UST.

Great Job!

christiangirliemiranda chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Wow! I love it! What is the Princess Bride reference if you don't mind me asking? I've never seen that movie before
chrlgrl1 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I love when smut actually has a plot and character development. Thank you. I think you should add some kind of them asking Abby for the security tapes in the morning.
browneyesonly4 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I...rarely read "smut". I used to, but now? Not so much. But let me just say that this was one of the best.

But there's one thing I don't like about it, and that is that it's Ziva getting Tony and not meee :( Hahahaha. But yeah, excellent story!
Bekirock chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This was sooooooooooo very good! Loved the length of it!
thump chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
ohmigod... yet another moonfaerie best. cold shower anyone? _
PodDoc chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
wow! i'd say that's a pretty awesome comeback- looking fwd to more TIVA goodness (the T & M rated variety of course)
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Oh geez. Talk about intensely hot! I think I need a cold shower now. I love how Tony and Ziva felt so in character; few authors can keep them canon while delving into smut but obviously you're quite practiced in the art ;D Nice!
inako chapter 1 . 11/26/2010

ur an EXCELENT writer, there was absolutely NOTHING rusty. ;DD

so, the point is, i adore it. :D
alterangirl chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Oh. Oh my God. Just...asdfghjkl hot. Damn.
Old-Syd chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
That was HOT!

Great job, I really "enjoyed" reading this.