Reviews for A Long Forgotten Secret
Love it D Least I'm not the only one that smelled something between Dem&Luach
PinaPoe chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
a great simple fic
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
I really liked that. It was subtle, but it really said a lot.

And as for the detractor at the bottom of the page, you'll notice she spelt neither "Delilah" nor "Thailog" correctly.
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
This is so good. There aern't that many good Fan Fictions out there about MacBeth but this one is great. Very nice.
The-Destined-One chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
I love it
BetaReject chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
That was a really gentle tale I rather liked how it wasnt overkill but was filled with the aura of what if...I rather enjoyed how Demona questions herself on how would she have reacted had she known...
Usako3000 chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
Well done!
Rowan Seven chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
Very sweet. I never really thought of Luach having such feelings before, but the manner in which you present them to us does make sense, and I loved reading Demona and Macbeth putting their past behind them and starting over. It's one of my favorite recurring plots.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
Uh very good surely :)
LadySherlock92 chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
that's sweet. and it gives insight as to why Luach cried out against the arguments against Demona's clan in the series. good insight.
Rui chapter 1 . 10/8/2000
I liked it! Very touching!
Denis Malkavien De Plaen chapter 1 . 9/22/2000
Delia Boring? no way! it doesn't have much action, but it's not the purpose of the story! it offers a nice inlight of the of Demona and Mac's past.

Beside, I'm working on a What If story that explore the question left in the air in the story.

It'll be called Gone But Not first, I'll have to finish a story of the next Sabledrake magazine's issue.

till later!
Deliah Thailong's lover chapter 1 . 9/3/2000
pft! Boring! Can't you think of something better than that?