Reviews for Break
Elvarnya chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Very nice, this is the first piece of fan fiction that I have read in a while that both nearly made me cry and very happy at the same time.
autumn.n.woods chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I love this so so much. I love the way you wrote this and this is coming from a person who has read each book of this series 5 times each. Wish you could write more.
JC chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
This is AWESOME!

My friend and I have a fan site for MSW and we'd be honored if we could share your fiction on our fan fic page. I'm going to post a link to this, but it would be FANTASTIC to have it actually available for our visitors to read... and more would be exposed to your writings.

Our site is .com.

My admin email is , if you can't post this in the space of the comment box and you'd like to have it on the site, let me know and I'll make sure it gets posted on its own page on the site.

Please, please write more! Yay!
FF trawler chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Right. I got locked outta my account, so I'm not on it. Loke Kaylin/ Severn pairing, annoyed there isn't more. Thanks soooooo much. 3
ChibiItachi-chan chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I love it, doesn't seem OOC to me.

There's just one small thing that was off; Severn's eyes are blue.
SBeth09 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
So not pointless! Fullfilled a need of my heart too! I just started reading Cast in Chaos and can't believe they still aren't together, Te are PERFECT for eachother! Very well done :)
Phoebsfan chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I loved it. Those two are magic. Thanks for sharing.
Mia21 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
That was AMAZING! I am team Kaylin/Severn and that was so beautifully written it brought tears to my eyes. I thought Nightshade's voice was done very well, even though I'm not his number one fan, and I loved the fact that you added in Severn using her true name and the fact that they can't lie to each other there. Great writing! Now please do more!
InactiveAccount-95 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
LOVED it. It was well written and interesting. I ship Kaylin/Severn, so this just totally made my day!

By the way, I like the way you started the story. Definitely a good attention grabber. Keep writing!

EASt
ThoughtCriminal chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Wonderful, I loved it. I am a Nightshade/Kaylin shipper, but that doesn't matter when the fic is as well-written as this one. And you did a damn good job on Nightshade's voice, even if he'd never let Kaylin go P

There is so little Chronicles of Elantra fanfiction out there, each one is a treasure. Thank you so much for this.