Reviews for Baby Blues
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
jaja los bebés haa cuando lloran y lloran haa pueden ser muy molestos jaja pobre megamente si en verdad un pañal puede ser traumatico jeje
Crystal Dragon's blood chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Cute Evil!
MegaChoirQueer chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Awww! That was super cute! I read about this in the No You Can't Forums and HAD to read it! I wanted to do a story like this in the future (but more like an AU story where Megamind has to KEEP the child and be a parent) but I wouldn't want to copy off of someone else's work, you know?
Well, good job, anyhow. You're an amazing writer, keep it up! :D
emily chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
i love it its brilliant thanks i thing that he needchapter2
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
thats really sweet and well written. i love it. there so in character too... XD
Nora Salisbury chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
That was sweet and funny! I especially like Megamind making funny faces for the baby!
MythScavenger chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Too cute/sweet/adorable/hilarious. This made my day. C:

-MythScavenger
Fell4 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Not evil in the slightest! Just a rebel! ;)

LOL- That was halarious! Love that baby! I'm glad they were able to find a home for her! :)

Fell4
Shadowolf chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Probably would of been more funny if Minion had no prior knowledge. Would of been jillarious to see Megamind just his intellect to work out what to do.
Ryuchanwings chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Out of five 3s; Five! Adorable! I really enjoyed it, and you kept it very in character I thought! Keep it up!
FrostyStarlight chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Hee! :D This was too fun to read! I really, really enjoyed it. Sapphire is such a pretty name. It fits the baby well!
RemmyBlack chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
lol 'antlatic in jelly'? Wow, why did he want to do that?

And lolz this is hilarious
ABSOLute Chimera chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
MEgamind :D

CUTE!

Roxanne and he will be great parents!
Artisa chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Wow, this was such an awesome concept, and you nailed it too! I was laughing almost every second at his 'evil' attempts to look after her! And even before that! ROFL he gets so excited over muffins, and he drinks milk too! XD XD

And the part where he was blowing raspberries and making funny faces at her - so cute and SO like him! XD

I kept wondering how it was going to end and I loved how you ended it! Perfect! Man I love Megamind - he's so harmless and such a useless villain! XD
Belphegor chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Yup, it was long, and it was lovely :o) I love this story, and the way you've written it - like the way Megamind doesn't refer to the baby as anything but "it" until the end, and Minion watching Reality TV (and being reprimanded for it - "Rambo" or "Die Hard", heh :D) and the general tone of the story... As hilarious as it was sweet :o]