Reviews for The Boring Life Of Aaron Livesy
Gillian Kearney Fan chapter 67 . 10/26/2013
I haven't reviewed this in a long time but I still love Aaron and little Shane, aw. So cute.
ajfankeith chapter 67 . 10/5/2013
I have loved every one of your blogs Mel and I am sad that they are finishing, although lets' hope that Aaron is going to start a new one!

I still remember that Emmerdale episode where Aaron said that he was thinking of starting a blog as if it was yesterday...happy days! x
If I Could chapter 67 . 10/4/2013
What a nice way to end this blog with Aaron all grown up, with a husband and a child and happy with his life. Still loving the humour in it and I'm looking forward to reading the new one.
DannyandMarcFAN chapter 67 . 10/4/2013
A really nice ending for this blog, a happy ending with Aaron, Jackson and baby Shane topped with a dose of humor too! I like the banter between Aaron and his mates in the comments section.

Looking foward to the new one x
Valerre001 chapter 67 . 10/4/2013
Thank you, this was a lot of fun. I've enjoyed the blog entries very much.
Chicky Babes chapter 66 . 5/20/2013
A baby Boy for our two favourite new Dads great news get the feeling that these blogs will be full of nappy jokes etc ... but looking forward to those as well
Whoever the person is writing negative comments on here as well - GET A LIFE !
Shawnyola chapter 66 . 5/17/2013
Aww, that's such great news for the boys, no wonder Aaron is so made up! I'm really glad they were able to adopt and no doubt both of them will prove to be doting dads. Love the name too! So Jackson has a thing for Westlife's Shane, has he? Haha, brilliant as was Aaron's suggestion of Oliver after Olly! Lovely that they thought of Paddy too.

Great comments as usual about Paddy being proud of Aaron, Rhona's back problem and Aaron's dislike of Toby the tarantula! And not forgetting:
FlynnDiesel: A week cruise and then a week in Santa Ponsa.
GreaseMonkey: Where's Santa Poncey?
FlynnDiesel: PONSA! not Poncey! Lol! It's in Mallorca, Bout half hour from where you stayed last year in Palma Nova.
Lovely to get an update on the blogs Mel, the humour in them always make me chuckle so thanks for that! xx
Shawnyola chapter 65 . 4/2/2013
Haha, that was brilliant, Mel! A sex change? (Sh)Aaron? Ahh, you have to give it to Adam, that was a good April fool for him, it's just a shame he didn't realise there was a 12 noon deadline!

Blimey, Aaron in his mum's yellow dress and pink platforms? He must've been really drunk! No wonder he nearly put his back out, lol. Did Adam try the dress on too? Glad Aaron got his own back with that text! xx
If I Could chapter 65 . 4/2/2013
That was brilliant. It really made me laugh. Aaron saying he wanted to become Sharon or Sh(Aaron), excellent. These blogs always make me smile Mel. Thanks for keeping them going.
ajfankeith chapter 65 . 4/2/2013
Ha ha ha! So funny! I knew that April Fools Day would be a good time for a wind-up and it was even funnier that Adam did it after 12pm, not realising that it made him the fool!

Your Aaron Blogs just keep getting funnier Mel, and that's no mean feat when you've written so many now.

And thanks for the image of Aaron (ShAaron!) in a yellow dress (whether he wore it or not!)
Chicky Babes chapter 65 . 4/2/2013
Complete and utter joy you bring us with these simply marvellous Blogs I LOVE EM!
ShAaron - just the best yet
In-My-Head-749 chapter 65 . 4/2/2013
lol...
Valere001 chapter 65 . 4/2/2013
ShAaron? Now that is priceless!

Well-written. Loved it. What a good laugh.
In-My-Head-749 chapter 64 . 2/23/2013