Reviews for The Boring Life Of Aaron Livesy
Sinceslicedbread chapter 51 . 7/4/2012
Loving the new name.
We all have off day Azza. You'll feel fine tomorrow.
Sinceslicedbread chapter 50 . 7/4/2012
Ahh Aaron's such a good friend :))
Sinceslicedbread chapter 49 . 7/4/2012
Budge up boyz, I want to watch the film too hahaha.
Shawnyola chapter 54 . 7/1/2012
'Must of squinted then', hahaha! And Aaron handcuffed to the bed and Chas walking in and seeing everything? Oh dear...! Oh Mel, this really did make me smile! The comments are just brilliant.

Good to see Aaron back to his old self and nice that they had fun at Leo's party. Loving the thought of Jackson on the helium, making Leo laugh, bless. Fantastic update, love it when the boys are happy x.
Chicky Babes chapter 54 . 7/1/2012
Cannot stop laughing this is so good and good to hear Aaron sounding so much better

You need to get typing I need the next date ASAP ta
Melephunk2010 chapter 53 . 6/25/2012
Sorry giuys got my facts wrong about Danny. He IS filming, but with someone who USED to be in Eastenders, not for them.
Chicky Babes chapter 53 . 6/25/2012
PTSD - Yeah it all makes sense now

Love the way that even though this is such a serious toppic you've still managed to inject (no pun intended)into this update

Loved the boys trying to type and the gobbildy gook that came out - alot like my typing I never go near the Z but some how they always end up in there

Great update - So glad that you seem to back to regular updates I miss you when your quiet
Shawnyola chapter 53 . 6/25/2012
Aaron suffering from post-traumatic stress caused by Jackson's accident makes sense and how he bottled everything up. Glad he went to the doctors and is on meds to help him recover.

Loved the bit about the dolphins and the one that swam away from Jackson! Blimey, poor Flynn and Ryan - it all happens! loved the banter between them all. Looking foward to their trip back home.

Nice little update, Mel, thank you! Still loving these blogs so please keep on updating! I also heard about Danny and Eastenders - intriguing! x
ajfankeith chapter 52 . 6/23/2012
Great idea, Mel! I really like the 'feel' of this chapter, as well as your 'blogs' of course, which are always so funny.

But the 'webchat' is brilliant, with a slightly more 'serious' side to it. Well done!
Nicster chapter 52 . 6/23/2012
Webchats as well as blogs is a great idea! I loved reading Aaron being able to be more open and really talk to Paddy.

Bless him crying in Jackson's arms for 2 hours!

Shawn's idea of a Jackson/Hazel webchat is good too.

Thank you, loved it.
Shawnyola chapter 52 . 6/22/2012
Aww Mel, this was just brilliant! What a great idea! The webchats add a whole fresh spin on to the blogs and inserting them inbetween the blog entries every few chpaters will work really well! Loved the layout too - just spot on!

Aww, poor Aaron. We know he was feeling low from his last blog entry but to hear him having a conversation with Paddy about just how he feels is very revealing. I'm glad Paddy made him feel better and urged him to confide in Jackson more.

Nice idea to have him and Jackson returning to Emmerdale for Leo's birthday and let's hope this does the trick as having a low self esteem can make life pretty miserable. Loved the end of the chat with the 'I love you's and sweet that Paddy called Aaron 'son'.

Just an idea but how about a webchat on Jackson's blog between him and Hazel, confiding in her about his worries over Aaron? Great update, Mel, thanks x.
Valere001 chapter 52 . 6/22/2012
This was very neat, I enjoyed that. Maybe do them when you feel the need to. Mix of blog entries and Web chats.

So nice to read Aaron's true feelings, you've done an excellent job. Quite revealing.

Thank you for the update.
Chicky Babes chapter 52 . 6/22/2012
Oh My this is outstanding, just knew he was home sick, knew he needed to speak to Paddy too

It'll be good for Aaron to see that they are only a call away and a couple of hours by plane - expensive Yeah but well worth it

Defo keep these webchats going and the blogs too!
Melephunk2010 chapter 51 . 6/22/2012
Hey all I'm thinking about introducing webchats into this aswell as having blog entries. Good idea? xx
Nicster chapter 51 . 6/22/2012
Awwww poor Aaron, having a wobbly moment, does he need a trip back to Emmerdale?

Lovely that all the boys tried to reassure him.

Good new username!