Reviews for The Plan Had Been Simple
MyladyNancy chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
I have just found your stories and I find them enjoyable to read. I wish this one went on a little further.
davidahare chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I would have liked more to the story. For example how well Bella adapted to the Cullens way of live and to the smell of her father's and other human blood.
Unbreakable1994 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I love this!
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I love how you changed the story. Now that Bella is a vampire after the ballet studio, are you planning on continuing this story to show what happens next? I enjoyed reading this the second time.
pointlessunusedaccount chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
i love how in the end, you expressed that it was not the right thing for her to be changed right then and there, her life could have been more or less complicated, but still if she waited, she could have been happier and Breaking Dawn tells us that. you are a very talented and perseptive person and i respect and solute you
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
THAT WAS AMAZING! you should write some more chapters, if you want. i forgot it was a contest entry so i thought there was just one chapter :(

the only thing though: it wasn't bella's phone. it doesnt make a huge difference, but im just saying