Reviews for Haruu
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
thats heavy... in a good way not the events but the feelings the events create
captainrexbest35 chapter 33 . 3/2/2014
oh dear -covers her eyes with her palm-
bigtomato chapter 35 . 2/19/2014
Manic depression alert!
Tonnerre chapter 26 . 9/4/2013
Holy crap, I missed this chapter! This was adorable, seeing Edge go in there and propose like that, and Baffle saying Cass should fight Saria, lol man.
Tonnerre chapter 37 . 8/29/2013
Ending on a happy note. You have satisfied a powerful need in men for stories about the men who fought and died in wars they never had any say in. It's evident that you love them as well if not better than I do, because you make them all so real and so individual that it's clear that despite everything they are their own men after all.
Tonnerre chapter 36 . 8/29/2013
Something as simple as that can change a man so much. I am without a doubt reading the sequel if there is one.
Tonnerre chapter 35 . 8/29/2013
God fucking damnit here come the tears again.
Tonnerre chapter 33 . 8/29/2013
That was golden, I live for thing slike this. 3
Tonnerre chapter 27 . 8/29/2013
Oh shit. It's only right, sister in laws hate each other anyway, so Cass would fit right in one way or another. ;
Tonnerre chapter 25 . 8/29/2013
Ah thanks goodness and upswing.
Tonnerre chapter 24 . 8/29/2013
Ah Cass, I really hope you don't die friendless and bitter, but it's not looking so good.
Tonnerre chapter 18 . 8/25/2013
God damnit Fives you and your smooth talk.
Tonnerre chapter 15 . 8/25/2013
Oh wow that's right. _; The situation just got uglier. I at least hope they get to Cut in time.
Tonnerre chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
That note at the end of the chapter made me laugh. Everybody gets lucky at the hot spring, it's like a fundamental law of the universe or something.
Tonnerre chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
Bro hugs are the best hugs aren't they?