Reviews for Haruu
Tonnerre chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
That note at the end of the chapter made me laugh. Everybody gets lucky at the hot spring, it's like a fundamental law of the universe or something.
Tonnerre chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
Bro hugs are the best hugs aren't they?
Tonnerre chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Wow, welp fucking amazing doesn't even begin to cover it and I only hope there's more.
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I can already tell this is going to be amazing, reading on.
captainrexbest35 chapter 37 . 2/20/2012
HELLO AGAIN!
Turquoise Girl chapter 36 . 10/18/2011
I've read this before and wanted to read this again, but I could have sworn there was another chapter with Jesse, I think it was. He'd gone back to see if any children had come from the interrogations his base had done. I don't know. I may have gotten a clone overload or something. 'Haruu' is really a great piece of work. I've enjoyed reading it so much.

TG
Jaguar1jade chapter 38 . 9/15/2011
I love riven! He's so sweet! Sorry I'm not logedin
Librarian Girl chapter 38 . 9/15/2011
Great job!
Librarian Girl chapter 37 . 9/8/2011
Bonus! What a treat. Can't wait to see what happens!
Jay-Bird chapter 37 . 9/7/2011
Darnit! I was crying for most of this chapter, great story im sad that you are ending it. You could adapt Rivens chapter into a new story. Its just a suggestion.
jaguar101 chapter 37 . 9/7/2011
Aww very sweet
Jadedsnowtiger chapter 37 . 9/7/2011
Oddly enought I want to read more...
LongLiveTheClones chapter 36 . 8/31/2011
Whoa. That was so awesome. So romantic. Loved the way he rediscovered his name. Just breathtaking.
jadedsnowtiger chapter 37 . 8/29/2011
I love the changes its so beautiful!
LostLyra chapter 35 . 8/11/2011
Wow, that was depressing! But it's sad that it's over, I've loved every part of this story, so sad it's over. Please write another brilliant fanfiction soon. LL
368 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »