Reviews for Haruu
Tonnerre chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Wow, welp fucking amazing doesn't even begin to cover it and I only hope there's more.
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I can already tell this is going to be amazing, reading on.
captainrexbest35 chapter 37 . 2/20/2012
HELLO AGAIN!
Turquoise Girl chapter 36 . 10/18/2011
I've read this before and wanted to read this again, but I could have sworn there was another chapter with Jesse, I think it was. He'd gone back to see if any children had come from the interrogations his base had done. I don't know. I may have gotten a clone overload or something. 'Haruu' is really a great piece of work. I've enjoyed reading it so much.

TG
Jaguar1jade chapter 38 . 9/15/2011
I love riven! He's so sweet! Sorry I'm not logedin
Librarian Girl chapter 38 . 9/15/2011
Great job!
Librarian Girl chapter 37 . 9/8/2011
Bonus! What a treat. Can't wait to see what happens!
Jay-Bird chapter 37 . 9/7/2011
Darnit! I was crying for most of this chapter, great story im sad that you are ending it. You could adapt Rivens chapter into a new story. Its just a suggestion.
jaguar101 chapter 37 . 9/7/2011
Aww very sweet
Jadedsnowtiger chapter 37 . 9/7/2011
Oddly enought I want to read more...
LongLiveTheClones chapter 36 . 8/31/2011
Whoa. That was so awesome. So romantic. Loved the way he rediscovered his name. Just breathtaking.
jadedsnowtiger chapter 37 . 8/29/2011
I love the changes its so beautiful!
LostLyra chapter 35 . 8/11/2011
Wow, that was depressing! But it's sad that it's over, I've loved every part of this story, so sad it's over. Please write another brilliant fanfiction soon. LL
Redone chapter 36 . 8/6/2011
These later chapters have made me think of Shy. I don't think I paid much attention to him before, except the "the egg is not behaving as it should" scene. But, his behaviour comes from repeated reconditioning? This made me wonder. Why was he reconditioned? And, considering that he is acting somewhat shy-ish, could it be that he became Shy only after these reconditionings? If so, perhaps he wasn't shy at all before that? If reconditioning is the Kaminoans' way to deal with someone who is flawed, perhaps he was reconditioned to be shyer, more obedient, because he in his glory days used to be as wildly independent and outrageously self-contained as, for example, Rex? Or someone not agreeing with GAR on principle, like Slick might have been? I wonder what his story might be.
princessKai-Lan97 chapter 4 . 8/4/2011