Reviews for Haruu
Tess'ika chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
BunBun Fett chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
Oh wonderful, delightful guilty pleasure...

Have I told you love this story? Or, just how much I love it? Well...let me tell you again. I LOVE IT. I'm definitely on pins-and-needles waiting to see what happens with Echo and Rex. And, of course...waiting to see if Rex gets his head out of his sheb and goes to see his son. And if he makes up with Ahsoka. And if Echo sticks with them in the end, or goes off on his own adventures...!

Okay! So! Something I keep meaning to ask, but keep forgetting... What does "Haruu" mean? I've been dying of curiosity. LOL
BunBun Fett chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
"He had a way with females of most species and they usually had a friend or he'd convince them that two men were twice as attentive as one." - BEST LINE EVER! *dies laughing hsysterically*

I'm not afraid to admit that I'm definitely NOT a prude, so it's a nice, refreshing change of pace to see someone suggest a sexual situation other than the accepted, single-person-at-a-time "norm". Your take on Fives was fresh and absolutely charming (and welcome!) because of it! :) I think picking Zeltrons for this particular "interlude" was a great idea and I think you've done a fantastic job staying true to how they're described - sexually uninhibited and a little on the kinky side. ;-)

I have to say, I think this is my favorite chapter of all. It was REALLY refreshing to see someone explore something new and daring. BRAVA! And oodles of massive kudos. Hats off, m'dear!
LostLyra chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
Aww, very well written, but what about Ashoka? I'm curious about how Rex and Ashoka will meet again, but I'm loving it so far. LL
Jadedsnowtiger chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
by far your best chapter yet...! i can't wait to see more
DeathGoddesses chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
I love this story. Just curious, are you going to have Ahsoka meet Rex and his little gang of brothers that left the Temple after Order 66 again?
Queen chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
This is just such a warm chapter, even with the bittersweetness you mix in, with Ahsoka's conflicted feelings about her parting from Rex. And seriously, he let them talk like that about her? Ugh, I'd like to smack him, the d'kut. Barin, though, is quite adorable, and I love that Ahsoka is trying to explain to him about Rex, and in a way, about her life before she left the Jedi. All very sweet.
BunBun Fett chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
Another great installment. :) I'm behind on my reviews...but I've been reading all of your stories avidly. I just haven't had any time in the last week to catch up on anything, besides reading. . *le sigh*

Anyways...loved this. :) Another great snap-shot into what happened "after." Poor Ahsoka. :( I just kinda' wanna reach in and hug her. And Barin! Barin's awesome!

Looking forward to the next chapter - as always! Sorry the review sucks. . I'm partially brain-dead from exams. LOL Keep it up!
LostLyra chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
Love it! Please update more soon. It's great so far, I can't wait for the renunion between Rex and Ashoka... it wil happen. LL
darth cirus chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
Queen chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
Cut and Suu! Hee! It's always so nice to see them included. I love Jester in this chapter - his - hm, how to put it? disguise? - as a merc was a great touch, the motley appearance he adopted going so very well with his name.

The realism of Suu's complications and delivery really made the scene powerful - you know your stuff (or are at least good at looking like you do!).

Of course, looking forward to more!
BunBun Fett chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
Ahhh... *deep, happy sigh* "Haruu" is definitely being placed at the top of my "guilty pleasures" pile. :-) Love it, love it, love it. _ This was a really nice - and unique - look into the world of Cut and Suu. It's kinda' funny, but they seem to have gotten their own little cult following here in our little ring of FF writers. :) And I have to you have a medical or pre-med background? I definitely couldn't have written anything like this, so brava! Definitely suspenseful!

Great look into Jecks' and everyone else's life, post-Order 66. Though, I really have to Rex and Ahsoka ever meet up again. *big blue bunny eyes of doom* I really hope so...the line about Rex wondering what his child would look like was just "gah!" I hope you let him have the chance. ;)

As always - LOVED it. Keep it up and I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter. :)
Jadedsnowtiger chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
Rex will see his son right?
Tess'ika chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
a Fellow Jedi chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
Wow i just found a new favorite! i love this story!
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 Next »