Reviews for Haruu
LostLyra chapter 35 . 8/11/2011
Wow, that was depressing! But it's sad that it's over, I've loved every part of this story, so sad it's over. Please write another brilliant fanfiction soon. LL
Redone chapter 36 . 8/6/2011
These later chapters have made me think of Shy. I don't think I paid much attention to him before, except the "the egg is not behaving as it should" scene. But, his behaviour comes from repeated reconditioning? This made me wonder. Why was he reconditioned? And, considering that he is acting somewhat shy-ish, could it be that he became Shy only after these reconditionings? If so, perhaps he wasn't shy at all before that? If reconditioning is the Kaminoans' way to deal with someone who is flawed, perhaps he was reconditioned to be shyer, more obedient, because he in his glory days used to be as wildly independent and outrageously self-contained as, for example, Rex? Or someone not agreeing with GAR on principle, like Slick might have been? I wonder what his story might be.
princessKai-Lan97 chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
What's reconditioning? •.•

YAY! CHOPPER IS ALIVE!
captainrexbest35 chapter 36 . 8/4/2011
i liked it im gonna miss the story
reulte chapter 35 . 8/3/2011
Redone has several valid points. All I can say is that I'm a sucker for a HEA. I've even re-written this next and last chapter (Numa's Effect) to avoid a dark ending. BTW, if anyone wants me to email them the dark ending of Numa's Effects - just send me a message through the profile. It's fairly short.

Aphasia in such a small group would be statistically unlikely; but I'll use the 'occupational hazard' catagory. As for a lack of addictions, I'll use the excuse of a lack of availability in prison and a lack of money for Sinker.

As for Numa loving Quad. It would be difficult. On the other hand, can you image everyone's reaction if she'd said (upon seeing him again) "Oops, never mind"? Or perhaps it was an extreme case of 'absence makes the heart grow fonder'. Only Sula knows for sure.

Cass was never a bitch - not even misunderstood; that was simply Saria's perception through her myopic lens.
Redone chapter 35 . 8/3/2011
I love the story and will be sad to see it end. It's nice to see the boys happy, mostly. There were a few things that keep niggling in my mind, though.

First, aphasia. Two cases in a group of 33 clones in everyday life and not in a trauma hospital? Not impossible, but still, doesn't seem very likely. Whereas not a single case of, say, drug or alcohol or tobacco addiction, which are much more common? Okay, perhaps the boys just keep each other out of the more common addictions, whereas their nature, or perhaps their karma, tends to put them in situations where head injuries are more likely to occur. As said, not impossible. Yet, it made me wonder and question it.

The other thing was Shaeeah. A teen is separated from her love for two years, then finds him all broken and incapacitated, and still loves him? Not likely, and what with all the other women (Ahsoka&sister, the zeltrons, Suu, Numa of course, Ehveen, and even Cass the Bitch-turned-Good-Girl) being so good and nice, it seems to me even less likely. Still, I'm happy for poor Quad. And again, this is not impossible (especially considering Suu and Cut's excellent influence on her), just IMHO not very believable.

I wouldn't want to have it otherwise, though, for Quad's sake. :)
Jay-Bird chapter 35 . 7/31/2011
Lovely, simply lovely. I cried so hard, you are an a amazing writer, I love ALL of your story's, thank you.
Librarian Girl chapter 35 . 7/31/2011
Oh no! More tragedy! Poor Quad. You really make us care!
Librarian Girl chapter 34 . 7/31/2011
Great job! You are wrapping things up so nicely! I'd sure like to hear a little more about how Tyr and get along!
Jadedsnowtiger chapter 35 . 7/31/2011
How does you're writting keep getting better? Iam a little jelouse of that.

I really can't waite to see what you have going on next.
HellzCrusader chapter 35 . 7/31/2011
waaaahh! poor quad! great chapter, but so so sad!
HellzCrusader chapter 34 . 7/30/2011
Tyr will be good for Jaac i think. he deserves to be happy, just as she does. :D great chapter!
Jaguar101 chapter 34 . 7/30/2011
So cute! Keep writing!
Jaguar101 chapter 33 . 7/30/2011
This chapter rocked! Sorry I'm not loged in
HellzCrusader chapter 33 . 7/30/2011
ahahahah the Talk! This was great! I love how you had them all sitting down together and getting lectured. the mental images were just amazing! it is nice to have some happy semi-serious fluff interactions between the guys, plus you do a fantastic job of giving the boys a much more 'real' feel. great job! :D I look forward to the next chapter!
369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »