Reviews for Across the Hall
jk chapter 22 . 7/6
bella was gonna "throw down" LOL yaaa sure she was...misses cant even fight off a kid with a fucking baseball bat.
jk chapter 18 . 7/6
she felt a pain in her leg ...and her last thought was of Edward? LOL stuuupid

a grown woman with self defence training and a fucking baseball bat cant beat off one high school kid? that's kinda fucking sad really.
jk chapter 17 . 7/6
its feels like their REALLY over doing it ...shes only gotten 3 flowers and a "soon" doesn't really seem like she needs a babysitter 24/7...its seems fucking ridiculous that every one is soooo worked up
jk chapter 15 . 7/6
you've had bella say "it was glorious" three times now whilst talking about Edward and I gotta say it made me cringe EVERY time I read it.

and after they fucked that morning...bella told Edward it was "wonderful" LOL HAHAHAHAH oh man...shes such a mood killer!
jk chapter 14 . 7/6
I think it was really selfish of Edward to procure bella RIGHT BEFORE HE LEAVES FOR FOUR FUCKING MONTHS. Cause honestly? they don't know each other enough for a four month absence...when Edward asked bella to be his girlfriend she really should have said no. They could still talk and skype but I think its way too soon in their relationship for long distance.
Also too soon for a fucking key.

ALSO why is it that Edward didn't notice ANY of laurans personality? They were together for years right? 3 years? 2 and a half? how could he NOT have noticed...is lauran like the most sexy woman on the planet and all they did was fuck or something?
jk chapter 13 . 7/6
I wonder how bella put her HAND on Edwards knees when one leg was against the back of the couch and the other was on the floor...? Bitch must have HUGE hands LOL
jk chapter 12 . 7/6
I bet Edward didn't make lauran "wait" mr I fell in lust...do you think Edward was the same about her? questioning himself all the time...why do I feel this way? what am I feeling...blh blah blah...ya I doubt it.
wasn't Edward a marine when he met lauran? soooo he was with the whore for years?
what kind of dog is it?/
jk chapter 11 . 7/6
REALLY? She gets two flowers and she just HAS to tell Edward cause its sooo creepy? REALLY? and que the video footage...so fucking stupid.
Bella hadn't even asked if they were from Edward before she was stuttering with her "i need to tell y you som something"
you really suck at the angst. Their not even really together and your starting that shit? shouldn't they develop a fucking relationship first? and shouldn't something creepy happen BEFORE bella gets the creeps?
weird that if bella REALLY thought Edward was a manwhore...just like james...and she was done with him...why would she need a distraction from him?
your either DONE or your not
jk chapter 8 . 7/6
you think the name of his company being twilight and then refrencing twilight (the movie he watched) is ...clever? I find it fucking annoying.
Also Edward said that he was hardly ever around his wife...so it was weird that he would meet his x sister in law at a bar...annnnnnd then bring her over so she could get her box. Why not just meet her with the fucking box? ohhhh that's right you wanted bella to be jealous so you thought you could accomplish it this way except your compromising the integrity of the story. Shit should make sense. I think it would make sense to have Edward bring the box with him if he was gonna meet her...or she would just come to get it.
jk chapter 7 . 7/6
I find it weird that Edward questions what hes feeling all the time...like hes some kind of emotional fucktard.
And who has special clothes they change into when a neighbor asks for help? weird...
and bella calling lauran a bitch just cause Edward couldn't find his take away menu? I don't think bella should have said ANYTHING about lauran.
jk chapter 6 . 7/6
a client gave Edward a bottle of patron? I know Edward works for the gov but I thought the people that they worked for...clients would be alittle higher up then a shitty bottle of $70 tequila...and that car you have him in? LOL I'm sure its fast but really? its fucking ugly...and you can stop with the brand drops...it just makes the story come off wrong
jk chapter 5 . 7/6
Edward falls in lust sooo you know hes having great sex...but bella has a manwhore for a husband and she cant have great sex? doesn't really fucking seem fair does it? actually fuck fair its BULLSHIT.
yaya I get it, you want bella to think Edward is some kind of sex god when they finially do it...stuuupid. woman can have great sex with different people too!
also that whole security camara convo was crap...it FELT like a set up...so now we just know some shits gonna go down so Edward can "save" bella...again...stuuuupid
all Tanya says to bella is "you know your not his type right" and bella has had ENOUGH OF THIS BITCH? really? that's alllllll she could handle huh? and to have bella say shit about fake tits and make fun of her hair was just fucking childish. Tanya hadn't insulted her person...so why make bella look like an idiot?
jk chapter 2 . 7/6
em said Edward needed to find a girl and have some fun and Edward says that's not his "style" LOL except we KNOW that it is. He met lauran on a weekend home...a weekend...as in a couple days...and fell in lust. Sounds like eds a bit of a skank. and lets be real here, only a manwhore would fuck lauran
jk chapter 1 . 7/6
did james have to be such a HUGE whore? Edward only gets cheated on with on guy but bella gets cheated on with tons? that's not fair...does bella have any stds?