Reviews for Slow Burn
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
awesome job! i love it! i wish you had completed more romances or romance/dramas and not romance/angst. i don't like seeing a down side to the whole Delena image.
TashaRose chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Very nice one.
4231dog chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I love !
skysayzrawr chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
So perfect, here's to hoping it comes true...
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
oh, i do seriously love this!
lillypilly11 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Love this idea, and very fitting, I think. This was really lovely, thanks!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I really enjoy this! A slow burn is a very accurate description of Elena and Damon's relationship, and I liked seeing how they are when their together in the future, and learning bits and pieces of what happened and how they got there. Nice job!
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
When she'd come to realize the slow burn was never going to go out and it was harder to ignore than she'd thought.

Loved. Every. Word.

Beautiful metaphor and flawless characterization. Do not regret the bit of fluff, I might have cried had it ended differently.
Lacy611 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Loved it! Especially all of Elena's reasoning for labeling their relationship as a "slow burn", though I did feel a pang of pity for Stefan and his third degree burns.
potterofanka chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Awesome story! I really like stories about Damon and Elena. Great job.
titanica94 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This story is awesome, definitely-it still displays your amazing talent for plot organization that I've come to expect and relish with each of your stories-but "Wednesday" is still my favorite. Thanks for writing this, though; it was definitely needed after the whole Damon and Rose affair (which is hopefully just a combustion).

On that note, what I think is terribly ironic about The Vampire Diaries is that in Season 1, Episode 1 when Stefan and Elena are talking about her relationship with Matt, they remark that there was no "passion." And now, looking at Stefan and Elena in Season 2... history repeating itself? So in that way this was a super-insightful story; let's hope it comes true :)