Reviews for What She Wanted
FFLjm12B chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Nice way to use the idea of the slayer dream -
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
cool
George chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
"Clem came down with fleas." ROFLLMAO, serves him right for eating kittens. The kittens strike back...

Great story!
guitarbabe2005 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
wow deep luv
CutieSaiyajin chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Whoa. It was just a dream. o_o Freaky. It was so good, you had me convinced that poor Spike had bit the big one.

Awesome story!
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
I'm reading all these fics and now...damn, I just cant' stop smiling...yay. i loved this one, specially the ending! yay spuffy! good character development, by the way. (as we all know what the three nemesis-is-is-isis are like. lol)

_~

*claps* I give it a ten outof ten!
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
You had me seriously worried for a bit there. I actually thought you might have killed Spike. Yep, I know, stupid me. Loved the dream ending with Anya's wings though. Dawn was totally right about our Blond Bombshell though. Lovely story.
Culf chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
No! Wait, it was a dream! Spike didn't die! Thank the light!
Mita427 chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Ah, don't you ever freak me out like that ever agaiN! lolol. Awesome job! Loved the fic!

Mita
cyberwulf chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
I'm extremely disappointed that no-one pointed out to Dawn that there's a huge difference between Giles doing something out of rebellion and stupidity, something which he takes responsibility for and feels guilty about, and Spike not showing a single shred of remorse for all the people he tortured and killed. Not to mention swanning about wearing the duster of the last Slayer he killed like some obscene trophy, or regaling fourteen-year-old girls with tales of how he slaughtered whole families. I can't believe you made this comparison. I'm going to go away now and calm down.
CrystalFire chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
Phew! I thought Spike really was dead! Brilliant story!
Green Bunny Goddess chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Another one I didn't get to read. It's hard, seeing all the events that happened after...but I did like it. And we all know my feelings about Angelus/Angel and the like, but this really was a fabulous fic. Too bad everything didn't work out like that, huh?
TheFaceInTheCrowd chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
OMG! is there a sequel to this cause i wanna see it! this was awesome! i sorta freaked when Anya grew wings, but Buffy's dreams always have that little bit of weirdness. like when see found out Drusilla and SPiKE weren't dead-dead, just un-dead. what was up with Wills and the monkey? well, cyaz! ~nina~
Juinper chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
Ok, scared me silly for most of fic, then scared me with Anya growing purple wings and singing 'Moulin Rouge' songs.

Wow. You're so convincing when it comes to this sort of thing. Really really had me scared, and then, of course, the scary Anya-with-purple-wings.

Very very cool, innovative ficlet!
Cindy chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
Nicely done! I'm looking forward to reading more of your work! )