Reviews for Lust
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
But "he walked over to the door and made sure it was bolted", so how did Gwen get in?
Fuyu chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Beatiful
EchoSilver6929 chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
WooooI kind of like the end when Gwen found them on bed .I am quite amused by the thought of them caught on bed by someone...
1yaoiyurispazz chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
OH MY GOD ITS AMAZING! Omg are you going to make another chapter?! Please? I will love you forever if you do! 3 :D
i like cheese chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
HAHAHAHA LOL! Best Merthur fic EVER! Ending was excelent! You're simply brilliant!
secrethief531 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
the last part is funny great story
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
wow
helen chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Happy new year to you and I hope you are having a brillant was my birthday last weekend and I had a party.I have enjoyed reading both parts of the story very very much parts of the story are brillant and first are also very well written as Wishes Love and From .
momentshaveyou chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
great story! thanks
helen chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Wow wow wow what a fantastic story with lots of hot erotic action between merlin and arthur.i would like to be in a merlin and arthur story playing the part of merlin's name is helen and I had the story happy new year dedicated to put me in a merlin and arthur story playing merlin's sister who also has magic you write the merlin and arthur story with me in it please please dedicate the story to me please?.i would definatly read and review a merlin and arthur story with me in it most definatly.i always read and review all the merlin and arthur stories ive read.i give my permission to be put in a merlin and arthur story as merlin's sister who has magic christmas and happy new wishes for .
helen chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Last night i had a dream that merlin had been given the aphrodisiac and that he was chasing me around the castle dungons until he caught up with happened next happened very very frantically and with lots of was such a fantastic dream that i woke up this morning with a big smile on my i have the same dream tonight .
helen chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Merlin can seduce me anytime he likes and i would let merlin seduce me.i watch merlin on tv on saturday nights and next saturday is the last episode of the currant will happen in merlin next saturday is anyones guess.i hope that camelot returns to normal once is sexy handsome powerfull and has such fantastic eyes that ive fallen very much in love with would be a great boyfriend for me and i would be a great girlfriend for merlin.i love reading and reviewing all the stories ive read.i like writing which is a hobby of merry christmas and a happy happy .
helen chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
The part of this story that made me laugh was when arthur and merlin were running round camalot looking for is a brillant and enjoyable story that ive read several will happen next between arthur and merlin?. Will they end up marrying eachother?.well done to the writer of this .
thesagerk chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
awesome!~
helen chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
How are arthur and merlin going to explain themselves?and will gwen keep what she saw a secret?.its a most interesting story and a well written story. What next for arthur and merlin?and will they be able to keep their secret to themselves?.will arthur marry merlin?and what will happen if to camalot if they do marry eachother?.from .