Reviews for An Uchiha's Love Life: TobiMadara's Revenge
AznRomance x3 chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Its very good. I like it. Lemonss. And Tobi is my fav! No wonder Dei gave in(; and oh those crazy shinoninand their comments/answers! XD
XxlKairalxX chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
soooooooo hot ! :D
Leergun chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
I love the fact that you are able to form complete sentences, and write with few errors.

Your plot was very devious.

I enjoyed this story and keep up the good work!
AkastukiDragon chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
I am so faving this I love it yay
Awzomez chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
Twaz tawzome, but gases didn't die ... Just sayin XD
Kisafan chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
I totally hate you. I thought you freaking added another chapter... PLEASE WRITE MORE STORY!
DragonFire44 chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
Yay u updated! Nice job. It was good. Really liked the ending. In ur Author note It gave me the impression that this story is done. Is it? If it is ... well it was an interesting read and I enjoyed it. If not then I can't wait for the next part.
DeeaE chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
wahhh i reallt love it

kawaii and the lemon made me drool
Kisafan chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
! I love it!
orochimaruninjafan chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
Interesting.
DragonFire44 chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
Love this pairing! Though I prefer Dei as Uke, but it was still interesting. I hope u continue! There's not enough of these two out there. Ur chapters are pretty decent in length (I love long chaps!)
DeeaE chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
droollllllllzzzzz

heck yeah!

i love your writing skills

you hafta update
Emalynne-Blackwell chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
Always good to see Seme!Deidara and Uke!Madara. Hope you'll keep writing!
Cole-Hyuuga chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
well i dont think you understand P.O.V. when a story is in p.o.v. you use the words I eg

(took your first line)

(Deidara's P.O.V.)

The blonde man gasped.

thats not P.O.V. I gasped is hes point of view. i think you should just get rid of the deidara P.O.V. and tobis...just leave the story and it works out. also i wish deidara put up more of a resistance because it seemed like he didnt need the drug, more like hand-cuffes.
Itachi102 chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
I liked the story alot. I would like to read more abot Tobi and Deidara sama.