Reviews for Bonnie get your Clyde
burntblood.1982 chapter 12 . 6/30
Please update great story
Calyptra chapter 12 . 1/23
I like the idea of the archaic vampire. It's a pity you didn't finish it.
Riddle's Parseltongue Princess chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
Mist17 chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN PRETTY PLEASE!? But I have a question? If werewolves bones can be broken while fighting, why can't the bones that are used as Adams cage be broken?
dramakiss98 chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
Please continue! I cant wait to read what happens next! I hope marcus followed her
Unlucky Vampire Angel chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
O.o AWWW HELLLLLL NAWWWWW!
Unlucky Vampire Angel chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
O.O HOLY SHIT!
chanur chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
Excellent story
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
I can't wait for when she will be able to cick his ass
chanur chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
He is an asshole
chanur chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Wow that was a great chapter. The end was, well, like out of an horror movie. Lol
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I think the person who came up with the term God Of War was the author that wrote that groundbreaking , yet now impossible to find story, "Colliding Meteors," which I seem to recall was written by idreamofeddy. She was also the first person to come up with the Peter Whitlock that "just knows shit," for his gift, which he always denies even having one. Her Peter has an extremely wicked, sexy and stupidly, devious and dirty sense of humor. He is extremely loyal and protective of his Sire (Jasper, a.k.a. The God of War -The title was given to him, I believe originally by Peter in this fic). Charlotte (Petey's mate) and Bella (Jasper's mate in this fic) are also very well protected by Peter and especially the God of war. I REALLY LIKE YOUR STORY A LOT SO FAR. I ENJOY HOW SADISTIC YOU MADE OUR FAVORITE SPARKLY EMPATH, MAKES THAT PUSSY ALICE CREATED LOOK LIKE A DAMN DISNEY CHARACTER OR SOME SHIT. LOL. SO HE SLAUGHTERED HER lOOK-A-LIKE LIKE A DAMN PINATA OF GORY PLEASURES. WHY THOUGH, WAS HE STAGING BELLE' S DEATH FOR A TURNING OF HER FRAGILE SPECIES INTO SOMETHING THAT COULD ACTUALLY HANDLE A ROUGH LEMON WITHOUT BEING RIPPED IN TWO AND LEFT THERE IN A PUDDLE OF HE OWN GOO? WAS IT SO MALCE AND DOUCHEWARD THINK HE MADE BELLA HIS MEAL? KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK OF MAKING OUR FAVORITE COUPLE THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE STARS OF TWILIGHT HAPPY AND SATISFIED.
kirifox chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
It is probably Marcus, maybe even Jasper. How else would someone have known that she was hiding below them?
I see you haven't updated in forever...please tell me you are still planning to finish this!
crazybread chapter 12 . 4/10/2013
WHAT!? NOO! YOU CANT'T JUST LEAVE US WITH A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT AND NOT UPDATE! ARE MENTAL?!
GeezerWench chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
You gotta add to this, Sweetie. I've been enjoying it.

I liked your story about the first vampire.

Carlisle is a dick.

I hope the vamp that has been chasing her is Edward so she can rip him apart.

Or maybe it's Jasper and they break out together!