Reviews for And Along Came John
Duchess67 chapter 28 . 3/30/2014
Wait a minute, did John and Angela just elope with the boys? LOL Oh my gosh, how on EARTH will Donna and the Doctor keep their mouths shut? Mary is being worse than Sylvia at HER worst! *shaking my head*

You're not making me like Mary any better here. *rueful chuckle*
Zerousy chapter 28 . 3/30/2014
Oh wow! She looks THAT much like Donna?! I love doppelgangers! This is totally awesome XD
Zerousy chapter 27 . 3/28/2014
...kinda lost on what Mary was expecting from the video and John's reaction to it but I get that she's trying to drive him away...but for her or for Angela is my question. Also, YES! YOU UPDATED IT XD I'm so freaking happy it finally got updated. I don't know why I always go negative thinking certain stories wont get updated. But yay! I hope it gets updated again.
Duchess67 chapter 27 . 3/27/2014
Um, I'm lost. What was John upset about, then? I'm betting he's thinking he needs to rescue Angela from Mary and that's why he just up and asked her to marry him. I'm hoping this has a happy ending for all... Except Mary. I don't think I like her. j:(
Duchess67 chapter 26 . 2/7/2014
What the heck is wrong with this Mary person. Anybody would think she has designs on Angela herself! *gasp* Does she?

And what is this video she was thinking of bringing out? How horrible a friend is she if she goes around sabotaging her best friend's relationships?
Zerousy chapter 26 . 2/7/2014
Yay! An update! I hope that John can keep Angela because she seems really promising as a potential wife. Though I do hope he figures out Mary's intentions and dislike for him because we don't want him to think she's 100% nice to him.
Zerousy chapter 25 . 2/3/2014
Been reading it since late last night and whenever I had a free moment today. I love it XD
Duchess67 chapter 25 . 1/26/2014
Poor Angela! Hey, we got gypped of finding out how the rest of the date went. Did they ever get the poor girl's face out of a bag and be able to have an actual conversation? What was THAT about? Have they come clean about anything at all, or just the obvious stuff. *snicker*
Duchess67 chapter 24 . 1/25/2014
Oh I'm so relieved the Doctor and Donna are sorted out, *sighing with it over here* but now I'm afraid Angela will only think John wants her because she looks like Donna. LOL

And how will she react to their family and lifestyle? And who was the woman that called Donna a hussy? Will John need to rescue Angela from her like the Doctor did Donna from her own mother?

I don't want to give you the wrong idea, I've written fanfic before, just not much for Doctor Who as it is a DAUNTING prospect to try and do that. I must also admit that at first I was a rabid Doctor/Rose fan, but have since seen the error of my ways. I adore Donna, she's so... REAL. *sighing with disgust* Must he always have stick figure companions? I want Donna back! I wonder how she'd get along with #13? *cackling*
Duchess67 chapter 23 . 1/24/2014
*shriek* Oh my gosh, this one isn't finished? *slumping over my keyboard now* You've had me on roller coasters for this entire story! LOL

So John has now found himself a Donna lookalike? I hope she can cope with the weirdness that is his life and family.

Please tell me the Doctor is over his snit and come to his senses? Pretty please?
Duchess67 chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
Well darn, that one turned out to be an airhead. *sigh*
Duchess67 chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
LOL Oh my gosh, I'm starting to pity John. *snicker*
Duchess67 chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
Wow, that did NOT go well. What is with people jumping to conclusions? LOL
Duchess67 chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
LOL Cute! Have they actually told the Doctor that John is posing as Jamie's dad, though? *curious* That part seems to keep getting glossed over. *giggle*
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014