Reviews for Christmas with the Enemy
John Dusk chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
A funny and romantic little story that is a perfect read for any and all. Perfect little story for the season to be jolly.
Great peace of work, keep it up.
SaucyHandles chapter 7 . 11/14/2013
This story was absolutely PERFECT, it's everything I've EVER wanted in a fanfic and more.
I'm all sad that it's over but at least now I get to read the sequel!
CartoonLover98 chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
Since I've got an emotional/sensitive heart, a REALLY bust out tears in the end! *a tear falls from my right eye*
thekillerrox123 chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
Why do I feel like Gunther and Kathy are gonna hook up?
8annie81 chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Not gonna cry. Not gonna- shit X'( too far man. Too far.
8annie81 chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
So cute x) If this chapter was a candy I'd get a cavity just licking it. Really looking forward to Kendall's reaction to the plushie :D
8annie81 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This is very promising x) although the beginning was a bit confusing. You didn't make it clear at first that it was Brad AND his friends chasing Kick. Beyond that, this was awesome!
\m/, () ,\m/
Guest chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
"Wow, wow, wow."

Did you mean: "Whoa, whoa, whoa"?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
Oh it makes the heart soar at the happy endings, especially when the happy ending involves two people who try so hard to hide what they truely feel for each other. Example kendall and kick
Guest chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
Bring the good shows back! Amen!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
I was thinking he got mistletoe but this was way better!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
There is no way ur a dude...hmmm perhaps...UR AN ALIAN!
JazzGirl123 chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
Amen dude, I'm with you. I was born in the late 90's but even I know of all those shows and then some. I was forced to give up things The PowerPuff Girls, Totally Spies, Johnny Bravo, Scooby-Doo, and Tom & Jerry for things like Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Mad? Not cool.
notalivezombie chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
They still show Ed, Edd, n Eddy, powerpuff girls and Dexters Lab, along with Cow and Chicken on friday nights during Cartoon Planet. Still I would like to see Johnny Bravo and Samurai Jack come back.
MSmile02 chapter 6 . 7/14/2012