Reviews for Preponderance of the Evidence
EmlynMara chapter 18 . 2/26
I very much enjoyed your story. Snappy, fun, and interesting. I had a hard time with the reconciliation with Mrs. Bennet at the end, especially with the knowledge that she was already starting on the verbal abuse of her granddaughter.

I did not have a hard time with her blaming Lizzy for the Lydia situation - to me that was very understandable and real. It was wrong and irrational, but real. It was the rest of it that was unacceptable behaviour. I am glad she finally apologized, but her apology does not suddenly make it all better. I don't feel it makes her "Mom".

Other than that, I thought it was great.
Motherof8 chapter 4 . 3/15/2016
Good chapter
Motherof8 chapter 3 . 3/15/2016
Good for lizzie
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Sounds good
k chapter 18 . 12/9/2015
nice story good luck with the new baby. Children the best time of all!
jlm638j chapter 18 . 11/25/2015
Great story! I love a strong Lizzie and especially a Will that realizes early on how special Lizzie is. And a Will who stands up to Mrs B is icing on the cake. You created an original story but kept the original essentials very well. Good luck with the novelization.
guest chapter 14 . 11/6/2015
Really enjoying the story, but is it Arthur or Walter? Gardner or Gardiner?
Lynette chapter 18 . 11/6/2015
Thanks for wrapping up the story and giving us a hea!
Good luck with the writing and publishing.
I look forward to reading what you will write next.
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 18 . 11/3/2015
Nice ending. Mrs. B came around, D gained a family. Lizzy expecting was the icing on the cake. Thanks a bunch. Cheers.

*Good luck on publishing.*
EngLitLover chapter 4 . 11/3/2015
Great start. One minor issue, if the power was down, treadmill won't work. No way Charlie would've those cheap ones without the motor.
janashe chapter 18 . 11/3/2015
what a lovely surprise to get the update email.

Kudos to you! You finished it, case closed, unanimous verdict - well done!

Best wishes on your plans for writing and publication
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 17 . 11/2/2015
...had all but forgotten this amazing story. Thanks for completing it.
Loved the wedding proposal. I never like it when the girl does it. Glad Lizzy did not get the chance. L/D wedding would be perfect. Cheers.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/8/2014
Please post the epilogue soon!
I really really enjoyed the story and focus more on elizabeth s firm i am curious to know how it turns out
Lisa Cooper chapter 17 . 4/29/2014
"Preponderance of the Evidence" was a good story. (I am writing this with a smile on my face. I appreciated your possibly subtle warnings about not being wise in who and how you hang out with as in Wickham and Lydia.) My preference if you are still counting these would for the wedding of Mr. Darcy and Ms. Elizabeth Bennet, but I know we must all bow our wishes to your interests and time. I would enjoy an epologue as well. Thank you also for your insight as to what its really like in law school and being a lawyer; thank you as well for an interesting story. L. Cooper
mokelly chapter 17 . 4/28/2014
Love this story. My vote is for both.