Reviews for When I Close My Eyes
Alex V chapter 13 . 6/14
It has been 6 firkin years! When will you updata!?
VenaHope chapter 13 . 6/6
AW but it was such a good story! i wonder if they are gonna stop Anakin from going all evil Sith crazy pants.
DimensionJumperAlpha chapter 13 . 3/28
OMG! Don't stop, keep going! I luv the story so far, you are doing a great job! Please continue writing this fanfic. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP!
Skyelover101 chapter 13 . 3/17
Phfffffttttt only five years...
Please finish this
~ Skye
Crowdust chapter 13 . 1/22
Although it looks like you won't continue this story, i just want you to know i absolutely loved it. Thank you for creating it. :D
Tatsuki Vermilion chapter 13 . 9/27/2015
Totally. It happens to the best, and worst of us. I hope you'll update soon! I really like where this is going, and I can't wait until the next chapter!
Tatsuki Vermilion chapter 9 . 9/27/2015
I'm not crying, I'm not crying, I'm NOT CRYING DAMMIT! IT'S JUST REALLY DUSTY IN HERE! YA HEAR ME!? NOT! CRYYYYIIIING!
Rodrigo Guinea chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Please keep writing, please! It's been a year since your last update and I have been waiting for so long, I love it!
NinjaTiger3098 chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
Wow, really cool story.
soulfert chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
I really hope you go on with this story. It is worth the time. I really enjoyed it, so far :D
Trapped Under Glass chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Oooh, really good story beginning, I think it's a great idea. Also, I like the characters, and the plot so far, too.
Ashley chapter 13 . 12/14/2012
PLEASE UPDATE! ive been waiting forever and i keep checking in. this is a great story! DONT STOP!
xX Blood-Bond Xx chapter 13 . 11/10/2012
Please keep writing!
Please? :)
xX Blood-Bond Xx chapter 14 . 9/19/2012
Come on! Preattttttttyyyyyy pllleeeaaassseeee! We have waited foreeeeeeeevvvvvvveeeeererrr rrr!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/18/2012
I really really really can't wait for the next bit I hope it's done soon I really enjoy this story