Reviews for Their Song
Storm-Maiden-Lucania chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I swear Kiba, you are practically all I read lately. (Wow, that sounded a lot more stalker-ish than I meant it too. LOL, sorry.) This pairing just doesn't get enough love. I'm kind of ashamed to admit I was reading this in class when I was supposed to be reading Frankenstein, but it was worth it. I almost lost it laughing when I realized that they were singing "Kidnap the Sandy Claws". (Is it bad that I really want to draw Lightning, Argent and Thunder dressed as Lock, Shock and Barrel now? XD) I really like the fact that Thunder just emmediatly accepts Lightning's choice without another thought. He's a good bro.
unknown chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Hmm... As much as I like the idea of pairing Jericho up with ANYONE other than Raven or Kole {blah!}, It just doesn't seem right that Jericho can speak in this story, especially through something as hokey as implants. If it were that easy to restore his speech, it probably would have been done in the original comic books as well.
martina313 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Bahaha,I thought you were kidding when you said you were posting this on FF!

XD

BTW,The fact that you like this pairing too makes me a happy girl. :P
Nomenclatura chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Your quite the author because I really enjoyed this; the detail placed into each sentence really shows and the dialogue exchanged shines like the stars above.