Reviews for Megaman ZXC
eclipse2012 chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
I've read over this twice and I absolutely love this story! I love the pairing too and please update this, you've left a total cliffhanger! So please update soon!
amerdism chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
C
Xajenn8 chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
This is awesome! Can't wait for Ch. 10! :D
amerd chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
awsome story hope to see more soon
andreacrew52 chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
Well serpent did try to kill ciel but I wondered what serpent did to ciel to make her like that
andreacrew52 chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
Is zero still in love with iris?
Leomitch chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
Awesome story dude! Especialy that Zero and Ciel survived. i am waiting for the next Chapther
Suzu chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
I am absolutely thrilled with the fanfiction. 3 I've now read it all at night and look forward to the next chapter. Unfortunately, I have all the games so far only alluded to, so unfortunately I can not say much about the story (even if I Zeros story completely familiar with).

Looking forward, as I said, next to the chapter. Let's see all right.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
Haha, I love it so far. I especially love how you made Ciel a reploid now since it explains how she lived so long and it fits with the games (you know how reploids and humans are the same thing now). Anyway, as for what happens next, I think it should be them arriving at the base (mainly because I've only played 1-3 of the X series so I don't know the rest) I can't wait to see what happens when Ciel and Zero reveal it's really them. Also, if it's not asking too much, could you review my current fanfiction story. It's MMZ6: The Return of Dark Memories. Thanks and keep up the good work. You rock.
KuroDark chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
Howdy! I'm glad you're continue this story.

Well, this really unexpected ._. (for ciel being a reploid, but i'm agree with that xD)

But i like how did it goes xD, i want to know ciel's past (so does zero)

Anyway, Keep writing okay :D
jab chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
Ciel a reploid? No es Buenos. Also, zero still moping about things that happened 300 years ago? Well this fic is okay so far..n
Manakete King chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
Well, glad you updated. Its been awhile, and I enjoyed the chapter. You had a few very minor grammatical issues, but nothing that was truly wrong. You're good at describing the area, the characters, etc. I like it. As for your request, I say do the next chapter, with them arriving at that base, then some other plot fillers, which ends with Zero and Ciel, mostly Zero, explaining the past, starting at X4 like you said. Just my suggestion, take it as you will, can't wait for the next chapter.

Good Luck.
SuperNova23 chapter 8 . 5/2/2012
Keep in the present. X4 seems irrelevant, since Zero either can't remember Iris, or has gotten over her during the Zero series. And if it's about his relationship with X, X5 is better for that.

Also, Vent and Aile are twins, which is why they can both use Model X. Them dating is just... Gross.