Reviews for Filing Cabinets, Honesty, and Stew
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 1 . 1/13
Rummaging around in the archives brought up this little gem of a story. Well done! It was a fun read.
A.T chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
This was really sweet :3 I enjoyed it a lot. It is short but so cute!
Kajataya chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I loove this. Simple yet detailed and raw. Reeve is hot.
sassay chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
A Reeve Tifa story! How amazing! I loved the idea of Reeve being an animal in bed. Just simply amazing.
Sexy Ninja Muffin chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I'm not normally a Reeve fan but... I like the way you portray him, especially in this story.
DragonGirl323 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I agree with you on how extinct reviews are these days. It's horrible.

Anyways, this story was very good. At first I thought it was a Vin/Tifa so I must admit I was surprised when I saw Reeve's name. You're very crafty you are! That didn't change my opinion of it in the least though. Even though I'm not a fan of Reeve/Tifa I still enjoyed reading this. You did very well.

Sincerely,

DragonGirl323
sakR9 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
No no no! NEVER Stop writing this! I was hoping it would be Rufus, but then I remembered you're loving up the idea of Reeve and Tifa. With this, SO AM I

I feel that you tried to take your writing to a different level, or at least... you wrote differently to me. I liked it.

I loved how Tifa was in this fic, so raw and true.

I wish you'd mentioned Reeve's beard because that's an extra smexy thing he has that others don't I imagined it when Tifa looked at his sleeping face though and I got really happy.

Thanks for writing this! Keep it up! Full support right here!

(Now I want some beef stew)
Shtit chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Reeve again, Jess has a new favorite play toy. Though again, this coupling works well. It is not something I would have thought to create but Tifa and Reeve are a more realistic couple then most in the FF7 world.

This exemplified the human relationship, at least where romance is concerned. The beginning is fresh, exciting, fun and then can become scary when other feelings, previously forgotten, start creeping up. You wrote this well for Tifa.

It is funny though when Tifa said she felt bad for using Reeve for sex. Not that she really was but Reeve probably wouldn't have cared. Trust me Tifa, if you use anyone for sex, they'll be happy.

This was a good one shot. It was easy to fall into and enjoy this moment in time between two people in the early stages of their romantic relationship. Sometimes one shots leave you wanting more or it isn't enough to capture the story but this is a great example of a proper one shot. Everything is contained in this one chapter and as a reader, I am content.
forevermare chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Well, I am a little embarrassed to say that I had tears in my eyes when reading this. It brought back memories of my life "B.M." (Before Marriage), when I would first begin dating someone, and everything was so new and exciting and filled with possibilities. Sadly, I never went out with anyone as handsome or genteel as Reeve. More like artists and musicians, mostly scruffy, selfish and self-centered. Even so, to me they were wonderful, they made me feel desired and beautiful. I remember myself cooking dinner and waiting for a guy to come home, just like Tifa.

Thanks for the memories. And please don't get discouraged about reviews. I sometimes hesitate to review because I don't have anything critical to say. I can say that I find all of your writing to be high quality and full of genuine emotion. For such a young woman, you really understand the way life is. If you don't mind gushing, I will always be sure to review.
anne chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
i was curious who would be the guy in this story. when i started reading i thought it may be rufus! i would never guess reeve to be the guy. haha - i even thought it would be vincent. i'm not really sure how i feel about reeve and tifa - but i like this fic.
gunitatsuhiko chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
No, don't stop posting! I like this, and that's saying something, 'cause I'm not a huge fan of Reeve.

This was really, REALLY good though. I was smiling the whole time. Short and sweet, but JUST riding the surface enough to keep us wanting a bit more...detail...

Really great :)
mom calling chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Hey there, JessicaJ, I enjoyed this. And I usually don't read stuff other than Cloti. You write her with other guys often... Sometimes, though, I explore. The stars were alighned just right tonight. Thanks for exploring Reeve-such a handsome man, and always written as a kind man, very helpful to the Strife family. Cloud wouldn't find this helpful, I suppose, tho in your universe there may not be any sparks between him and Tifa... You are in England, right? Happy Thanksgiving, anyway. mc
shynsei chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
That's really sweet. I'm really not all that familiar with Reeve, but your stories (this and Where You'd Least Expect It) makes me wish that there are more of those around.

I'm really not too good at reviewing, but I really really like the way you write, and I will be one sad puppy if you really do stop posting new stuff :(