Reviews for My Bloody Valentine
Chavez chapter 7 . 1/1
I know this story is probably long gone, and you probably don't want to continue. I know this is probably really annoying and you've heard it like, A MILLION TIMES but,I can't help but say how much I wish that this would be continued. I love your stories SO MUCH.
Chavez chapter 5 . 1/1
Hospital massacre. I wanna see that smile.
PsYcHoGaMeR164 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Whoa this is so cool!
I love Good Charlotte; that's my favorite song by them.
Also that's the PERFECT song for Nny and Devi.
Shadowkatze chapter 7 . 10/29/2011
I hope Nny's ok!
Banging.Private.Ryan chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
You. I love you. LOVE. You.

I'm amazed you've even got a SLIGHT idea on how to even fit that damned karaoke scene in anything. I'm impressed. o3o

Then again, you've been impressive with this story from the start. :3
Shadowkatze chapter 6 . 9/29/2011
Scary, but it's sweet how much Nny likes Devi :)
ImDiffrentSoWhat chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
That's deppressing. And it won't end well. Stupid OPD.
madhappy77 chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
ooh, this is such a good story so far! i loved the way you wrote the dream and the way you ended the chapter...and am anticipating devi's reaction to him being gone and whatever's coming next! i also like h.p. lovecraft, and didn't notice a drastic change in your writing, so don't worry about not sounding like yourself. good job and please keep writing!
madhappy77 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I really enjoy this story so far and the way it is written but something is gnawing on my insides. There was a REALLY good story called "Perils Of A Homicidal Singer" about Johnny being stuck in a music deal, but tragically it was deleted. I in no way mean to make you feel like you're copying someone else's story, but I'm having total deja vu and I just wanted to know if maybe this is the same author or if you knew anything about it...
ImDiffrentSoWhat chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
Very nice. I like Stir-Crazy Johnny, never seen him before. Though he is recovering nicley. I'd like to see him try to give Devi a wound to match his, she'd kick his ass, agian. All over a very nice chapter, and I can't wait for more.
Shadowkatze chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
The story is still going well :) good job
Banging.Private.Ryan chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
Oh, you.

I thought you gave up on this, since it was... No matter how gorgeous you make it (which I am amazed of, still), something along the lines of horribly ooc. C:

Bless your heart, there. I'm impressed.
Chemical Crow chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
i love how you brought in dib to this... and when he gets better, will he still be a singer? because that would be awesome! anyway, thats it for my FIRST REVIEW EVA! plese continue soon!
metasgirl chapter 4 . 7/15/2011