Reviews for Measure of a Man
TheThiefsDaughter chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Okaaay... Your story made me cry. In a good way. Which is probably mental from my side, but also helps describe what I think about the way you describe their family relationship

I hope you're satisfied you made a girl cry (no, really, it's a good thing, I don't think I've read a story on this site I loved as much as this one for some strange reason)
Hunnique chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
That was very cool. Thank you for the gift of hope :)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Yeah, that's probably AU, cause Sam can't pretend THAT well ahaha

I liked it, really I just wish, like you said, that he'll have his soul back sooner or sooner (not later, pretty please) ahahha!

Kisses

Rosetta
lunasgathering39 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Well done! Only you could take this dreary season and give us little tidbits of what it should truly be. Though it probably isn't where the show is headed, if this were an episode from season 1 or 2, it'd be spot on. I usually avoid fics from 5 or 6, but everything you write is GOLD! _

I'd also say the POV experiment was a success as well. Many writers have a hard time getting first person right. You nailed it! Perfect glimpse into the mind of Sammy as he should be.

Five shiny Impalas with season two Boys inside for Muffy!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
It's an interesting quandary. I don't know. I have questions about not having a soul, but smiling and laughing...genuinely. And wanting sex. And all kinds of things.

Here's one idea. Could be. :D

Nicely done. :)
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I really liked this. This was a nice Thanksgiving present. We have not had too many brother moments this season. I liked your take on why Sam wouldn't want his soul back. Thanks for writing a fantastic one.
Roadhouse Writer chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
seriously just made me tear up, you always know how to write just the perfect things.

amazing. nicely done.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
AWWWWEE...
Callisto-HK chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Sad..:(.. I wish it was like this.. I wish Sam didn't mean it when he said he doesn't care about Dean. :(

I wish they could get that brotherly love back..I just wish , though all of these seem out of reach .:(

Nice job..
Agent Five chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Aww! Now that's just perfect. Why couldn't that be on the screen in the last few moments of that episode. I'm so tired of the Sam-soul issue being dragged out. And your suggestion that Sam is still somehow keeping Lucifer at bay makes a lot of sense. Excellently written as ever x
Merisha chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
This is just all kinds of wonderful - some of the boys that we've been missing, and Sammy still looking up to Dean :D - I absolutely love the Sammy POV, delving into his thoughts :D My fav line "He looks at me, all Dean, all the big brother I have idolized my entire life, and the man I need right now" - You know it Sammy :D

Thanks for the wonderful Thanksgiving pressie for us :D

Hugs and luv

An awed Mish :D
123kat chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
OMG! I love it when he said Sammy is the one word that broke him. Thanks for the uplifting story after this season of Supernatural.

Kat
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
that was beautiful *hugs story*...*adds to favs*
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
This is a really interesting take on what they've done to Sam this season. I would personally love if it were true, as reading about each episode I've grown more and more despondent. To the point where I am honestly not looking forward to it starting here in January one little bit.

As hard as S4 was to watch I always believed, deep down, that Sam started along the demon-blood-drinking path first and foremost in an effort to protect Dean from Lilith. If that were true for soul-less Sam too then I may just about be able to stomach S6.

Sadly, I doubt it will be anything that heartwarming or true to their (previous) character.

I'm glad I came across this story as I really did enjoy it, and it also gave me a glimpse of the boys that I miss.

All the best for Thanksgiving tomorrow.
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
WOW that was ... WOW! SO powerful!

loved it and it was spot on with a Dean/Sam moment or should I say Dean/Soulless Sam moment! LOL

great stuff honey and nice to see you writing again,

looking forward to the next little adventure you create

huggles Shelley