Reviews for What They Won't Tell You At The Water Cooler
Bigdogz09 chapter 15 . 6/13/2017
I enjoyed this very much. Glad to see that it is finished.
jackie chapter 15 . 11/16/2016
this was a good ending, but I would like to see brian ask Justin to move back in with him.
Linda Clark-Wolf chapter 15 . 6/10/2016
Fantastic story. It was well written, which held my attention throughout the entire time it took to read it. I love the way that Brian was portrayed. He wasn't promiscuous as in QAF and seemed better at expressing his feelings towards Justin. He certainly was not as narcissistic as portrayed in the series. Very caring...

Thank you for this wonderful story. I would love to read more of your work.
Flo321 chapter 15 . 2/20/2016
Dang 5 bloody years!...glad I didn't have to wait that long...loved the story and has usual you both did a brilliant job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Thank you so much for finishing your story, nothing is more frustrating than an unfinished WIP, specially when the story is good. I loved reading your story, it was my extra Christmas gift!
sln188 chapter 15 . 12/29/2015
Great story! And I would like to commend you on not just giving up and coming back and finishing it! As a reader, I really appreciate it. Congratulations and thanks!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/28/2015
Thanke you for the story. I liked it very much
sjmpets chapter 15 . 12/29/2015
A bunch of bitter jealous people who did lackluster work. Yay for Brian and Justin. Yay for Kinnetik!
sjmpets chapter 14 . 12/26/2015
Yay Justin. Out on his own. Is he missing his nights with Brian as Brian is s missing him?
Glad their happy with their situation, but what's going to happen when Brian's going to need an art director for Kinnetik?
sjmpets chapter 13 . 12/26/2015
About time! Honorable Brian can be so hot.
Seren Dipity chapter 13 . 12/22/2015
Lovely story! I am so glad you finished it.

Well done!

S
ShinaV chapter 12 . 12/19/2015
Keep going! :D
Needtodo chapter 12 . 12/19/2015
Oh, no! Poor Justin :-( Loking forward to see what Brian will do.
sjmpets chapter 12 . 12/19/2015
Bum deal for Justin. How many clients are ready to go with Brian when he's ready to go out on his own?
hPdC chapter 12 . 12/19/2015
Brian is Pissed ! wohooo is Kinnetik around the coner?