Reviews for The Ties That Bind
RaphaelplusMikey chapter 16 . 9/2/2013
Oh I HAVE enjoyed. Vewy much.
Blackshadow32 chapter 16 . 5/1/2013
This was...amazing. I did like how you wrote the story itself. I love the quotes you put around. Just amazing. Nothing can be written better.
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 16 . 10/9/2011
[Auughh, so many chapters at once, where do I beginnnn...]

I can honestly say I didn't expect that little twist at the end there where Wheeljack was nearly dragged off, though Ratchet's reaction was understandable. [And awesome. Very awesome.]

And there was also that part at the end with Skystalker trying to bring down Wheeljack. Gotta say, I'm proud of him for standing up for himself. Though it's certainly easier when you have something to fight for.

I also wouldn't be closed to the idea of a sequel to this, if possible. Though if you can't, that's fine. This is great on it's own.
Disgruntled Cola chapter 16 . 9/25/2011
Really enjoyed reading this, so sorry to see it go. Real life does tent to happen though, but glad we got what we did! It was a joy to read!
Harry2 chapter 16 . 9/25/2011
And so, we have a pair of Autobots who can raise their heads high. They HAVE proved that they can handle most of what is thrown their way by the Decepticons! And while I am sorry that RL caused problems for you and your friend, but your RP created a FANTASTIC story!
Harry2 chapter 15 . 9/25/2011
Well, they've made up there minds. They are going to be friends, and neither one is going to go for the areas where they could be elitists. They are staying where they can help out.
Harry2 chapter 14 . 9/25/2011
After something like this, its good for a pair of friends to be able to talk and work things out. And Ratchet needed that after what happened to him and Wheeljack.
Harry2 chapter 13 . 9/25/2011
Sometimes, when a friend is hurt, you loose it. You can think of nothing else but getting him or her out as soon as you can. That is what happened with these two. Lets just hope that they can work through what happened with them.
Harry2 chapter 12 . 9/25/2011
Well, Wheeljack and Ratchet survived. And now, it looks like a rescue team has arrived! Now, lets see these two make it out of here and get back to work on projects and strengthening their friendship.
Harry2 chapter 11 . 9/25/2011
You may not like pleading, but sometimes, if it means saving your life and that of a friend, then you HAVE to beg! Ratchet and Wheeljack may not like it, but if it helps them to live for another day, then that is what has to be done.
Jarakrisafis chapter 16 . 9/25/2011
Aren't there times when you wish RL would just disappear? :P I think this is one of them. But it stands well as it is, great action and character building throughout and you closed really well. Definitely one of my favourite Ratchet and Wheeljack pieces.
Fianna9 chapter 16 . 9/25/2011
Very well done. Wheeljack and Ratchet support for each other was well written and showed what will become a lifelong friendship.
The Perfect Spell chapter 10 . 6/12/2011
Eeee cliffhanger! It was perfectly written, and I can't wait for more :)
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 10 . 6/11/2011
Awesome chapter!

The quote at the beginning sums this up perfectly. I'm hanging on the edge of my seat here! Here's to hoping that the two of them can make it out of this.
MoonWallker chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
Please, you have to write more! I'm absolutely in love with this story. They way you describe Ratchet and Wheeljack is amazing. It's one of the best/if not the best I've up the good work!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »