Reviews for The Twelve Days of Christmas
itxprincessxlala chapter 12 . 1/13
Happy new year! I was so thrilled to see an update and had to revisit the story all the way from the beginning before reading the newest chapter. I absolutely love how you write all the chapters but especially the party scenes so beautifully - the magic always feels alive whenever you share your writing with us. I can’t wait for the next one and hope you have a wonderful year filled with good health and happiness!
Alymariet chapter 12 . 1/2
Such a lovely surprise for the start of my new year, when I realized there was a new chapter! You continuously have such Beautiful writing. I love the playful side to lily and James! The fish bowl had me tearing up, that was a lovely addition! You always leave me wanting more, Looking forward to the next chapter as always!
Ash Linton chapter 12 . 1/1
Happy new year! I've been waiting for this chapter for ages! Your James and Lily have had my heart since day one. And now to see the rest for the marauders joining in the rank is brilliant! That saucy Remus, really it's the quiet ones. Can't wait to see how this goes forward!
chillaxin101 chapter 12 . 12/29/2022
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! All the best for 2023!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/28/2022
I know this is so late, but please please finish this! I love this so much and can’t bear leaving it here. You’d have a very very excited person receiving a belated Christmas gift if there was an update :)
Princess.Potter11 chapter 11 . 12/10/2022
Hi my love, it just so happens to be my birthday today and is on the lead up to Christmas so if you happen to be in the festive mood, I would happily take another chapter of this exquisite story as my most favourite 18th birthday present xoxo
SonntagMorgen27 chapter 11 . 8/14/2022
It is so good! Beautiful storytelling!
yevans02 chapter 1 . 7/18/2022
Hi! Just stopping by to let you know that your writing is beautiful! I read Twelvw Days of Christmas when you first shared it here, and I come back to re read it every once in a while. It's one of those stories that sticks with you: the scenes, dialogues, characterizations of James and Lily, they are always present and fresh in my mind. Hoping you'll come back to it someday, I wanted to tell you what a gem it is, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who cherishes it!

I hope you're doing well!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/7/2022
Every end of the year I come back here and reread this in hopes for an update! But even without that it's so worth rereading \o/
protectremusatallcosts chapter 11 . 7/11/2021
wow, this story is amazing! I sincerely hope that you update it in the future, you write beautifully, and I love the story you're telling here!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/13/2021
I miss this story so much! I oftentimes just think about it and remember how much I love it — and I reread it! Can you give us some indication on whether or not it will be updated? I love your writing so much.
likethesunwithoutlooking chapter 11 . 3/27/2021
Okay, I can see that this was started in 2010 and last updated in 2019,so chances are you won't even see this review, but this is one of the sweetest, steamiest, most festive fics I have ever read. I stayed up way too late to read it and I will look like hell in the morning but it is worth every second of tiredness. Even if you never update it again I will come back and reread this because it is that wonderful and that final chapter was just perfect even if it wasn't quite the end. On the other hand, if you ever do finish it, I will probably cry from joy.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/13/2021
I'm still hoping against hope that a Christmas miracle will happen in the form of an update :) It's been an yearly tradition for so many years now and we especially need it in the clusterfuck that was 2020 and now that we're so near the ending of the fic!
Andrea chapter 11 . 12/25/2020
Truly hoping for an update this Christmas! I love this fic so much and cannot wait to keep reading :) Happy Holidays and hope all is well!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/24/2020
I look forward to an update to this story every year but I notice that you have deleted your facebook page :( I hope this doesn't necessarily mean you have stopped right. Hope you are doing okay and look forward to the day you return to writing this fic!