Reviews for The Twelve Days of Christmas
Nina chapter 12 . 12/15/2023
ohh, nothing like James and Lily being playful and naughty in public \o/
Ah man, I'm sad that I'm all caught up and there's no more chapters to read haha, but now that it's holiday season again, I'm holding out hope that maybe we'll get a Christmas miracle update again ;)
Nina chapter 11 . 12/15/2023
What a chapter! Starting with gorgeous, domestic Jily, then Alice dropping some truth bombs on Lily and making her face the choice she had in front of her, then scaring me for a second when James arrived at a dark home, and THEN the wonderful ending that got me so emotional with James' reaction ;_; So good!
Nina chapter 10 . 12/15/2023
WOW, so much great action! Lily was so cool and strong, and leaping at the chance to protect James, who also protected her in return. Nice drama!
Nina chapter 9 . 12/14/2023
Oh no, things are just not going well for Lily.. Now, if she just admitted her feelings for James and decided to stay lol
Nina chapter 8 . 12/14/2023
I know Lily is going through some inner angst, but omg the jily scenes are so sexy ahfassdf I love it!
Nina chapter 7 . 12/14/2023
Lily getting to see her future house, I know that's right!
And oh shit, are the sexy times finally happening? \o/
yevans02 chapter 12 . 12/14/2023
Hi! I hope you're doing well! Twelve Days of Christmas has been my favorite for so many years, and it's one I always come back to reread. Some of my absolute perfect, favorite Jily moments are from here... so, no pressure, but of you decided to update it that would be the BEST Christmas present! D

P.S: I meant the no pressure part, but I do wanted to let you know that you and your stories are very much appreciated.
Nina chapter 6 . 12/14/2023
I read this years ago and I still remembered this particular chapter so vividly because of Gilderoy's crazy antics!
Nina chapter 5 . 12/13/2023
Their date! So cute \o/
Nina chapter 4 . 12/13/2023
Oh, it's so interesting to see Marlene portrayed as a villain! She's usually in the best friend role.
But omg James and Lily! I wasn't expecting that passionate kiss! So excited for their date!
Nina chapter 3 . 12/12/2023
Mrs. Longbottom is something lmao, poor Alice having to deal with her forever.
That Jily almost kiss omg, there was so much tension! But the ending was so sad for both T_T
Nina chapter 2 . 12/10/2023
Gilderoy is much more ridiculous than I remembered lol
Oh, the flirting is starting! I love that they want to get to know each other and how James takes care of Lily of course.
Nina chapter 1 . 12/9/2023
After seeing that you had posted ch12, I decided to reread everything from the beginning in preparation and I'm so excited to be jumping back into one of my fave fics \o/
Guest chapter 12 . 6/24/2023
Sorry 4 saying but Why is this Lily act like a 24/7 horny bitch around James without saying that she actually likes him and why is she and James just fuk around with eachother using stupid sexual banters? Why can't they just admit that they like each other plain & simple? Can't believe this spineless girl who can't even admit to herself that she's in love with the guy she hated is actually a Griffindor.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/23/2023
I hate girls like this Lily. Stupid fucking bitch can't stick to one decision.