Reviews for Textbooking
MSCOCO chapter 22 . 4/6/2012
oh my this is differant! dont stop now! lol
semicharmed chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
You need a beta reader.
TequilaNervous chapter 22 . 4/1/2012
Bwahahahahhahaha! This is getting very messy, yes, but really funny too!
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
omg this is hilarious!
Alan's Only chapter 21 . 2/2/2012
I usually don't like this much au, but I am inlove with this story! I cannot wait to read more! My only questions are, 1 how do they not know that it isn't the others wrutting. Annnd what in the world is Ashlye doing while hermione is busy?
TequilaNervous chapter 21 . 1/26/2012
! Everybody is conspirating against them! Are they going to have some nice time together? ever?
klr52 chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
hahaha. that was an awesome joke by severus. I feel bad for minerva mut maybe theres an older people version of texbooking... textbooking plus?
TequilaNervous chapter 20 . 1/12/2012
Errr...may I ask...? Is she really that naive?

Just don't let those two get apart because of some sick manipulations, ok? I'd hate to see them separated by some old harridan, an old fart and some redheaded whore...
VirginaBlueBelle chapter 20 . 1/11/2012
I'm curious as to what Minerva was hiding. I really liked this chapter; especially the changing rooms. Be reall coll if those actually existed lol
SprklyUnicrns chapter 19 . 12/4/2011
This is getting pretty interesting!
TequilaNervous chapter 19 . 12/2/2011
Wow! Hermione is soooooooooooooo naive! Where had she been living? Inside a toothpaste tube? Anyways, I loved the interaction between Draco and Severus.

I'm very eager to read the whole 'Minerva's Gate'...and also the stupidity that Potter Jr and Parkinson are about to do...
Harmony Goldstar chapter 19 . 12/1/2011
Hope you get a chance to update soon!
FiOnAFiO chapter 19 . 12/1/2011
Lucius is as stubborn as a mule lol, I love the Malfoys in this story! I hope you update soon!
neverest chapter 18 . 11/14/2011
update soon please...and i was wondering are you gonna bring remus and the malfoys back into the fic?
randomfan17 chapter 18 . 11/9/2011
Can i hit him? He can't be falling for this crap? I refuse, if he breaks up with Hermione cause of that ho I'll hate him forever (or until he comes to his senses)