Reviews for Sins
peterpeter chapter 14 . 7/31/2011
i finaly finish reading this fic. i loved and now going to read salvation. can't wait to see what happens. great job
Swampje chapter 14 . 5/14/2011
Thank you so much for this story, it is amazing, just like the rest of the series. I will be looking forward to another part in the future!
VikkiT chapter 14 . 4/24/2011
Wow! Another amazing update and sexy too! Please continue!
cam101 chapter 14 . 4/21/2011
OMG! YOU MUST UPDATE THIS SOON! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
junebuggnc chapter 14 . 4/21/2011
I've been a fan since the beginning. Can't wait for the next installment and how Jess & Richard's clubbing will come to light.
girlnextdoor15 chapter 14 . 4/20/2011
This was an awesome ride, looking forward to next installment!
Jaadde chapter 14 . 4/20/2011
Intense. Update soon.
juicetroop82 chapter 14 . 4/20/2011
A cliffhanger ending now I really will have to read the next installment. Cant wait. Plz update soon.
lizzy43 chapter 14 . 4/20/2011
I've really enjoyed reading this story. Sorry I've not done a good job of reviewing but things have been crazy lately, but I've definitely been reading. Looking forward to the next installment!
chawkchic chapter 14 . 4/20/2011
Fabulous and now I'm anxiously awaiting Salvation.
kleberm chapter 14 . 4/20/2011
I have followed all of the installments of this story and I will continue to until you complete it. I am looking forward to your next installment and I am sure it will be as greatly written as the rest have been, keep up the great writing.
NinaGina chapter 13 . 4/17/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter!
juicetroop82 chapter 13 . 4/6/2011
Im so glad its nothing serious with Jess. Although i think it would be interesting if maybe jim Steele stopped by while all three of them were at there home. Plz update soon.
svu4u09 chapter 13 . 4/5/2011
amazing update! I am so glad Jess is ok! Update soon please! :) :) :)
LIVsvuALEX chapter 13 . 4/5/2011
Aww, poor Jess! So glad to hear she got a clean bill of health though!