Reviews for Happy Ending
segir chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
i like this story, it sucks ppl where giving you crap. i hope that you will find time to return and go on with it!
Norpan chapter 6 . 4/10/2011
Hi, just stumbled upon this story and I think Its really great. Great for you not taking any crap from anyone. Hope you have time to uppdate this story in the near future...;O) waiting patiently...
Jayjay37 chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
Honestly, your Author's Note was the best art of the story. LOL! Anyhoo...cliffhanger...not cool:( I'm literally hanging. PLEASE, PLEASE update soon!

Oh, great story by the way!
lovesfemslash chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
Hey Thanks for the update. It was chilling sorta sad at the end but I think good for Olivia to confide in Alex. I for one know how busy life is especially around the holidays I am just happy to see updates when they come in. Enjoy your holidays!
mlucas chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
Thanks for the update. The cliff hanger at the end is really scary. Update again when you can :)
chawkchic chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
Oh sure throw some drama in on my Sunday night...good chapter
ShadowCub chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
This is from her father right?
Ockham's razor chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
Wow! Cliffhanger, indeed! Serious drama for both of 'em. Got some time to catch up on my reading and I'm really enjoyed the direction of your story. Keep up the good work! Thanks for posting.
jasminelovessvu chapter 5 . 12/16/2010
You go. I am really enjoying this story and hopefully the rude people leave you alone. :) waiting for the next one!
buckyboo chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
cant wait for next part!
lovesfemslash chapter 5 . 12/16/2010
I love your writing and whole heartily agree with you. Keep writing for yourself those of us that like it will stick with you. Try not to let the others get to you.
Britt chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
Good for you!
chawkchic chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
Rough story as far as the topic but great potential and interesting writing. Your author's note actually gave me a wry grin and the thought "Amen, Sister" went through my head. Do your thing and know that there are those of us out here supporting you.
Drcrusher39 chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
First of all I have been reading your stuff and enjoying all of it. Don't let the fuckers get you down. Let them vent their crap and realize that they apparently have nothing better to do with their time but be asshats!

Keep up the good writing and know that there are people reading that respect and thank you for your writing!

Ann Marie
mlucas chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
I really respect you for how you said how you felt. A lot of people would not have the courage to do that. I love your stories and hope that bad reviews will not deter you from posting. I can't wait for the next chapter.