Reviews for The BOUS Problem
pezzz chapter 12 . 6/6
Oh! What an adorably romantic ending to an awesome story!
Idreamofivan chapter 12 . 1/19/2014
Sweet ending. I am not sure I am all for the engagement so soon, but well... it was the ending. I did like the exploration of the whole "You were in love with someone else, that is not really me." They should have done something like that on the show.
Idreamofivan chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
Hehehe, gotta love Zane
Idreamofivan chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
great start.
Ziva- Zia- Z chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
Loved this. As for the very end, all I could think when I read it was:

"College for five kids won't be cheap."
"We're having three."
From W13 episode Duped, that Niall and Erica guest starred in. :)

Keep up the great work.
vanilladani chapter 12 . 6/13/2012
Very good story! And i read the one about the wolves too, that was a very good story as well! Your stories shoe that you have a lot of talent!
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 12 . 9/5/2011
Great story!
Zen Clarke chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Okay, that little Doctor Who reference right there made me love these stories even more than I already do. xD What's better is that it'd be so like Zane to make a Doctor Who reference. xD
ohjeeznotagain chapter 12 . 7/25/2011
I love it! Seriously the best Zane/Jo I've read.
wasabi pea chapter 12 . 7/21/2011
Beautiful, and, like many of your fics, left me smiling. I'm rapidly making my way through all of them, so I'm hoping season 4.5 continues to inspire you! Thank you for such lovely work.
wasabi pea chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
Just a real quick note: the explanation of BOUS bats of unusual size literally made me choke on my food. I love it and am hard pressed to put this story down.
JustWriter2 chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
(gasps in place of laughter) Some people consider bats to be a type of rodent you know... (grins) "The Princess Bride," was a funny movie but the plot stunk big time.

-jwchan -
antyem13 chapter 11 . 12/27/2010
First I want to say that you have done very well in keeping people in character I can totally see most of the characters behaving in just this way.

One thing that I noticed it sounds like Jo turned in a way that would make her balance completely on the foot peg (or if its like a jet ski on the foot board) for at least a few moments. I'm not sure but wouldn't that totally tip them over? With how Zane was talking if she did it like that then they should both be dead. I don't know if you've ever ridden in a jet ski or a motorcycle but on a jet ski I think there would be enough room for her to pull her leg up and over in front of her. Not sure why but that detail kind of bugged me.

Anyways I am really enjoying your stories, there actually some of the first Eureka fan fic I've tried. Quite nice.

Happy writing!
QuasiOuster chapter 12 . 12/18/2010
This is a perfect ending. The engagement part took me by surprise (good one!) but it works in the context of how you've developed these two. I especially like that Zane's the one that shows a little vulnerability in their coming together since it's usually the other way around. And when they finally get on the same page it's almost the same kind of satisfaction you'd have if they were people you really knew.

I enjoy the creative adventures you cook up for the town but I have to say what gets me every time is the playfulness and push/pull between Zane and Jo. To let them have these small moments in the middle of an ensemble story so to speak is so crafty and adding all of the other characters throughout is a nice way to pace things so that those moments really resonate. It makes for a very satisfying read.
QuasiOuster chapter 11 . 12/18/2010
I was going to reserve my comments until the end but I had to share how much I loved this chapter. It was both characters at their witty finest. Zane's outburst at the end about how their adventure was definitely not awesome is going to stay with me for a while. I can see him being completely annoyed with Jo because he's crazy about her and she just scared the crap out of him with her antics. I've been enjoying the tension between them for the whole story but this took the cake.