Reviews for If You Can't Sleep
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This is such a sweet story! Thank you for writing it. ;) And congrats on the win!
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
nice sweet story. Thanks for sharing.
arrime chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
sweet, lovely can describe how beautiful it is! congratulations, you deserved to win!
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This is one of my favorite songs. I also love how well it fits Bella and Edward. This story makes my smile every single time I read it.
Shahula chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Okay, for real... you need to write a full length story. Your words are to good to be contained to one-shots. This is just as lovely as With Grace and I hope you will be giving us more in the future. So well done.
OhThoseGoldenEyes chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
SO wonderful!

It makes me want to cry at the end :(!

But in a very good way :) Excellent job. I can definately see why you won.
Virginia May chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
So sweet! Thank you for writing this. Were you aware that Billy Joel's song was the inspiration for Bella's lullaby? Or at least Ms. Meyer imagined the lullaby to sound something like it. Anyway, great job! :)
Corinne 22 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
As I've told you before, I don't do nice stuff very well...But this one I liked a lot. :)

This kind of stuff is true love. Someone who takes away all insecurities and doesn't care what the other one will think, because they know the other one loves them no matter what. So both are free to be themselves without fear of looking like a dork or being made fun of. This is the kind of love that everyone should have or feel just once in their lives.

I sing for my kids all the time. I never thought about them thinking of it when they get older and doing it with their own children. I hope they do. :)

Congrats on the double win! Off to read the next one...(hehe)
edf-k chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Very much worthy of winning too! Congradulations, it is very well written and one of my favorite songs as well.
AHotMess chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
SO, I an SUCH a sucker for your stories. I love your beautiful heart and it comes out so evidently in your written work.

Had to smile about the ensomnia, you know a little about that don't you? :)

You will have all of this and more. I promise.

Fabulous story.

TheLadyReads chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I'm sighing right now. That was so friggin' sweet.

I'm warm and tingly from all the adorable-ness that just happened.

That was brilliant, love and I'm so happy for you!

Congrats on the win, sweets!