Reviews for Stroke of Midnight
Trident Gum chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I love it so much 8'D

Great job!
Regardless1604 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Oh my gosh, I love this pairing along with Terra/Aqua. More of in the idea that Terra had a serious crush on Cinderella, but not really them as a couple. Which, of course, is why I LOVE THIS! And really, I think of it as a crack couple too, but I also see a very, um, un-crack approach to this. And the last line just rolled it all up perfectly. Great job!

A.J.
Kiryn chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Aw. I greatly adore this, and this couple. Favoriting. :)
Snowy Ptarmigan chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This is so simple and well-written! Good read. :D
NobodieZ chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
great work.
Auroura chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Terra and Cinderella! I like this couple too (even if it is kinda cracky), and you had a very good description of what the D-link would be like.
LoliBat chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I don't think that Terra/Cinderella is a crack couple- I really them together, and I can definitely feel the chemistry between them. I actually went 'Awww, poor Terra!' at the end of that world.
nyctophillic chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
OMG YES, SOMEONE ACTUALLY WROTE A FIC OF THEM :3

After playing Castle of Dreams with Terra I thought to myself: SCREW PRINCE CHARMING, SRSLY. TERRA IS SUCH A PROPER GENTLEMAN AND THEY'RE JUST SO CUTE.

Ahem. So yes, THANK YOU for writing this I guess is what I'm saying. My fave Disney-Original character implied pairing fo' srs. XD

And the last line wonderfully perfect.

Keep writing!
Static Lull chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
The ending of this is just fantastic - well, of course, the whole thing is pretty much gorgeous, but the last line just wrapped everything up perfectly, and I think it's a sentiment that very much suits Terra.

I adore this pairing (but I swear I bleed crackships, so this really isn't anything new for me) and the artful way you've written just about makes me swoon.

It's so rare to find good BBSfic (hopefully that'll change as more and more people acquaint themselves with it). I really loved reading this. :D
Jane St. Valentine chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
The second story here about a pairing that needs more love. You did a great job.