Reviews for ACT 30: Priceless
Ultra-Pop chapter 12 . 9/29/2013
Best ending ever, I like seeing the more snarky Dorothy.
ArvisJaggamar chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
What a magnificent climax. Best use of an OC I have ever, EVER come across on this site. Looking forward to the resolution of this Act. :)
ArvisJaggamar chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
LOL, eyebrows. Love it! :D
ArvisJaggamar chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
LOOOOOOVED the scene with Kirk and Dorothy. That was really masterfully written! Still don't understand how a fanfic writer so prolific can be so deliberate with his dialogue.
ArvisJaggamar chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
That's more like it, Roger Smith. :)

Gotta say, I LOVE the way you use these characters. "Big Ear" especially is an absolute joy to read, and of course Norman as well. Two characters who were left "in the dark," so to speak, all too often in the anime.
ArvisJaggamar chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Roger you jerkface! HOW DARE YOU!?
ArvisJaggamar chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Oh my goodness... *facepalm*
PRICELINE NEGOTIATOR!

I giggled. Onwards!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 12 . 6/5/2011
and a wonderful ending to the newest Act of Big O!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 11 . 6/5/2011
Very well done on how this ends. I can so hear William Shatner playing Danny Kirk. Was his speech about being killers at the core but deciding not to kill day by day from an ep of Star Trek? It sounds familiar. Also loved his communicator!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 10 . 6/5/2011
Dorothy was awesome in this one! LOL Danny Kirk's one night stand with a younger girl being Angel. Dorothy's slap drawing blood and her line after made that funny to me, not sure if that was intentional but it was good, plus her suggestion that he just call Big O in the watch. Also Roger used the "L word" with Dorothy finally!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 9 . 6/5/2011
Wow Keep it up. This is getting really good. I didn't see Angel coming either :)
PhinalPhantasy chapter 8 . 6/5/2011
Wow pretty good chapter here. I loved How Dorothy and Danny interacted. And now we have a new Megadeus coming...is it like the Archetype? Can't wait to find out.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
Another wonderful chapter my friend.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
It's been a while since I took a look at this one and I regret taking so long. This story is still epic. I love how you did Scwartzwald in this! And Roger was so close to the Truth too...
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 4/28/2011